Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey

Options
  • 01-07-2010 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone this is a great song i remember from my childhood but i dont know the name of it, you would be making me very happy if anyone can identify it the only place i saw it recently was in a episode of top gear i found the link online,
    im sorry this is the only way i know to try and find out what its called it starts at 7.40 so skip straight to that. I would be very apreciative of any help i get!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

I believe its the 2nd movement of Symphony No. 9 in E Minor "From the New World" by Antonin Dvorak

However, I would be careful about posting links such as this. You may want to check the boards.ie policies to see if it is accepted or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

I just removed it in case anyway but im am delighted to know the name thank you so much, very happy now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

You're most welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭gavitron22

absolutely adore this whole work, probably my favourite piece of classical music, that or tchaikovsky's first piano concerto! slavonic classical music really in a league of its own!

Advertisement