Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any maturies relocating to Dublin (UCD) in Sept?

Options
  • 01-07-2010 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Im a mature student, taking up Engineering full time in UCd in Sept 2010. I live in Laois and was going to commute everday by car. I am currently downsizing to something very small and very cheap. However i reckon my fuel bill will be at least €75 per week. I believe the public transport route is a nightmare especially from my location out to Belfield. I am now considering renting in or near the College if it will cost the same as commuting. The student residences seem expensive at over €4k per 6 months and im not sure if at my age (43) Im suited to sharing dorms with 18 year olds. Any other maturies thinking of house sharing near UCD or already have a place to share? Have any maturies lived in the Halls of Residence or could recommend one? Help!

Advertisement