Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner Longboard

Options
  • 01-07-2010 4:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey,
    I was wondering if anyone knew a good reasonable priced Longboard for a beginner? and where to buy one in dublin?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I don't want to be smarta$$, but I got mine for very good price from adverts here.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Hey,
    I was wondering if anyone knew a good reasonable priced Longboard for a beginner? and where to buy one in dublin?
    Thanks

As in a skateboard or surfboard?

Good luck using a longboard on Irish roads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

JayEnnis wrote: »
    As in a skateboard or surfboard?

Good luck using a longboard on Irish roads.

cleerly you haven't been to dalkey yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Or Howth, Or Phoenix Park..... Longboarding in Ireland is alive and well.

Or Howth, Or Phoenix Park..... Longboarding in Ireland is alive and well.

Sorry I live in the sticks, just presumed the rest of Ireland was as bad haha.

• Advertisement

Sorry I live in the sticks, just presumed the rest of Ireland was as bad haha.

dude there are some serously sweet spots for a long board all i need is a some body armor :pac:

dude there are some serously sweet spots for a long board all i need is a some body armor :pac:

Well I have that from riding Dh ;)

I've always wanted a longboard but wouldn't have the use for it.

Well I have that from riding Dh ;)

I've always wanted a longboard but wouldn't have the use for it.

riding dh is one thing long boarding down hill with oncoming traffic well that's an entirely different experience :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 planetopeace

Hey,
    Thanks

hi. if you're still interested in buying a longboard, i have a Sector 9 complete for sale. i only used like 3 times. i bought it last feb. it's 37 inches. 100 euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 xsjado

see wreckless just started doing longboards , or well one anyway ! maybe they will be getting more in. this one looks sweet

LushSambaLongboard.JPG

• Advertisement
Advertisement