Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Jump for Joy' JULY MEETUP

Options
  • 01-07-2010 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

It's July 1st!! Boy is time flying!!!

I'll be in Belgium from the 5th onwards.... so what is happening this month?
    What do people want to do?

If there is a BBQ this weekend can the person whose house it is going to be at confirm it and I'll send a facebook invite to the people who are not on boards that much and may miss out...

HAPPY JULY! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Just to let you know, I don't mind having the BBQ at my house but I'd have to know the people for them to come. hope you don't mind steveo

thanks!!

have a good trip to belgium, bring me back some chocolate,beer and biscuits. If you don't then well im going to be p*ssed off, hope ya don't mind :)

:D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

Just to let you know, I don't mind having the BBQ at my house but I'd have to know the people for them to come. hope you don't mind steveo
    absolutely

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

+1 inviting total strangers to ones house would be a bit mad imo

edit: speaking of BBQ's im thinking of having a BBQ for boardsies in mid July .. either 15th or 16th.. will post on FB closer to time but anyone any pref for Thurs or Friday nights?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Obviously lol :)
    have a good trip to belgium, bring me back some chocolate,beer and biscuits. If you don't then well im going to be p*ssed off, hope ya don't mind :)

:D:P

Thanks, come visit me!
    corkcomp wrote: »

Strangers are not going to be invited that would be weird :confused: if you mean people on the facebook group that are not as well known as some people then fair enough I won't send a facebook invite. If however there is someone from boards that you want to invite but they have not been on in a while let me know as I'll prob have their mob number..

edit: speaking of BBQ's im thinking of having a BBQ for boardsies in mid July .. either 15th or 16th.. will post on FB closer to time but anyone any pref for Thurs or Friday nights?

Friday night would be good :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

So how do we go about this BBQ so? Pm? Miss Shadow sent out an invite etc?

Friday night would be good :)

Yep thinking that might be better option :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I posted it in the June thread but does anybody want to go and see Predators next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

mudokon wrote: »
    I posted it in the June thread but does anybody want to go and see Predators next week?

depending on time and so on I'd like to see it.

deRanged wrote: »
    depending on time and so on I'd like to see it.

I think they are doing preview showings on Thursday & general release from Friday. I was thinking of either the 7ish or 9ish showing on Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

mudokon wrote: »
    I think they are doing preview showings on Thursday & general release from Friday. I was thinking of either the 7ish or 9ish showing on Thursday.

I'm probably up for this. Where are you planning on going? The gate or mahon?

oeb wrote: »
    I'm probably up for this. Where are you planning on going? The gate or mahon?

Doesn't look like this is on in Mahon on the Thursday, The times for the Gate are 7:00 & 9:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I reckon I could do 7 at the Gate thursday. Wouldn't be sure till next week though.

I might make this too.. wont know until about lunch time Thursday unfortunately though.. (ps I need a new job:()

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I might make this too.. wont know until about lunch time Thursday unfortunately though.. (ps I need a new job:()

Aw think of the millions you are making! You can share if you want;)

okay just to get something arranged we'll go for Predators, 7pm Thursday at the Gate. We'll see who can make it as we get closer to the day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I really have to change my Thursday night soccer game...... :(

ok, so 5pm tomorrow for "bbq" pm me if u are interested and ill run your username by miss shadow to ok you

So who is out tonight?

So who is out tonight?

Working tomorrow morning so....Im relaxing in my pjs!

• Advertisement

Working tomorrow morning so....Im relaxing in my pjs!
    miss shadow is working tomor too but is coming out, was her idea actually

Hmmm, whats the plan? I could be swayed...what have you got to offer me?

this is a family site lol:eek: damn, id nearly make it out too if I wasnt stuck in a job here.. it might finish by 10 though.

well, we just gettin ready now to go out. if ya have miss shadows number give her a text to see where we goin, otherwise pm me for mine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

stevexo wrote: »
    well, we just gettin ready now to go out. if ya have miss shadows number give her a text to see where we goin, otherwise pm me for mine
    hmmmm tempted... whos heading out?

Argh! I dunno! You gonna head out nursey?! The thought of getting dressed is upsetting me though!

nursemar88 wrote: »
    hmmmm tempted... whos heading out?
    Argh! I dunno! You gonna head out nursey?! The thought of getting dressed is upsetting me though!

we just about to order the taxi in. wont be a late late one cos miss shadow is workin at 8am.
    going to old oak for starters...

edit: mudoken and ainu are comin too

i might be! i'm also in my pjs! ah if i am going out it'll be in jeans and maybe a fancy t shirt...

nursemar88 wrote: »
    i might be! i'm also in my pjs! ah if i am going out it'll be in jeans and maybe a fancy t shirt...

Ditto! Yell be lucky if I brush my hair at this stage

• Advertisement

Ditto! Yell be lucky if I brush my hair at this stage
    kinda stuck to my couch at the moment so i might leave it tomorrow... very tempted tho!!!

Advertisement