Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Jump for Joy' JULY MEETUP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

mudokon wrote: »
    Hey jujibee, they have testosterone of course they want to go. ;):pac:

In that case yes, the three of us will go :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

deRanged wrote: »
    yes.
    jujibee wrote: »
    In that case yes, the three of us will go :)

Take it 7 will suit you both? I don't mind going later but being mid-week I figured the earlier showing would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

yeah, 7 works!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

its a good film, i enjoyed it. was treated to a preview..

Yeah I remember you saying that before, nobody better get shot in it or it wont be the real A Team. :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah I remember you saying that before, nobody better get shot in it or it wont be the real A Team. :pac:
    ha, i forget now if that happens or not

7 is perfect for mid week.

pints tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭howareyoudoin'

Take it 7 will suit you both? I don't mind going later but being mid-week I figured the earlier showing would be better.

I'm not a newbie to the site, but I've never thought about using it for meeting people before. Do you guys all know each other already? I'm semi-squeamish about going to the cinema with a bunch of people I don't know, but if you all promise to be nice to me (or at very least, not to ridicule me in public), then I think I'd be interested in going to the A Team?!?!?!

I'm not a newbie to the site, but I've never thought about using it for meeting people before. Do you guys all know each other already? I'm semi-squeamish about going to the cinema with a bunch of people I don't know, but if you all promise to be nice to me (or at very least, not to ridicule me in public), then I think I'd be interested in going to the A Team?!?!?!
    me and Gabrielle Some Spoon met last night for inception. she is new here to the meet ups too, we had a good laugh and a chat. two complete strangers but was grand
    everyone on here going to these meet ups met through boards so we all get along and just go out for a bit of fun and a laugh, no pressure on anyone :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭howareyoudoin'

Great. Well, whoever is going to the A Team next week then, count me in for it as well. Will I need to book a ticket ahead of time?

And where are ye going for pints tonight if ye're going? I'm not sure that I'll make it into town as I'm meant to drop something off at a friend's place later, but if I can make it, I will.

Great. Well, whoever is going to the A Team next week then, count me in for it as well. Will I need to book a ticket ahead of time?

And where are ye going for pints tonight if ye're going? I'm not sure that I'll make it into town as I'm meant to drop something off at a friend's place later, but if I can make it, I will.

not sure where we going toinght yet, it usually meet somewhere quiet then move on to a few other places as the night progresses. send a pm with ur number if ur able to come out and we'll get in touch.

Yes more often than not we know each other as it's a small group that meet fairly regularly. That being said everyone is friendly and always open to new people coming along. Not making any promises on public ridicule though. :P

If you would like to come along you would be more than welcome. :)

Edit: as Stevexo says if you want a contact number for Wednesday you can pm me yours & I'll be in contact. I wouldn't say we'd need to book tickets in advance but may have to get there early enough to get seats together.

mudo, you be ready for 8? ainu and deranged are in preachers. could meet there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Does anyone have a link to the group facebook? I only just joined the thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Does anyone have a link to the group facebook? I only just joined the thing.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=106782082675969&ref=ts
    there ya go!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'm tempted to go see the A-Team but I think I'd be a bit anti-social at it. I'd barely be able to make it for 7 and I'd have to leave right away after to make a poker game. :(

I'm tempted to go see the A-Team but I think I'd be a bit anti-social at it. I'd barely be able to make it for 7 and I'd have to leave right away after to make a poker game. :(

Yeah come along, it's gonna be great. :D

Take it everyone else is still alright to come along tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Hi mudokon,

I won't make it tonight unfortunately. There's a get together planned for a friend that's home from america so can't miss that :)

Next time once again maybe.

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Hi mudokon,

I won't make it tonight unfortunately. There's a get together planned for a friend that's home from america so can't miss that :)

Next time once again maybe.

Hey Webmonkey,

No hassle, you hadn't put your name down anyway. have a good night. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Thanks, ye too!

I will be there with my husband and my brother :)

Cool if everyone turns up there should be about 7 of us tonight. I'm heading into town shortly so will check to make sure it isn't sold out.

Sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

i would have loved to see it, but its johannas last evening in cork, she will be gone for a month :( got to see her tonight...

Ainu wrote: »
    i would have loved to see it, but its johannas last evening in cork, she will be gone for a month :( got to see her tonight...

Oh well, never mind.

Johanna will be in the Crane Lane from about 9 if anyone wants a drink after. :)

For those coming to the cinema, we should meet about 6:40 to make sure we all get seats together. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I'll have to skip it - I'll have to work tonight.

anyone interested in going to the horse racing in mallow on sunday?
    first race at 2:05pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 shoeaddict27

i'd be interested in going, i've never been to the races before but sounds like fun.

i haven't been to any of the meet ups yet though so i wouldn't know anyone.

is there anything planned for the bank holiday weekend?

• Advertisement

i'd be interested in going, i've never been to the races before but sounds like fun.

i haven't been to any of the meet ups yet though so i wouldn't know anyone.

is there anything planned for the bank holiday weekend?
    we'll be in town most of the weekend drinking. starting tonight i hope. check back later for some info on locations and times

Advertisement