Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Analogue TV/Radio Aerial Repairs?

Options
  • 01-07-2010 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a place that would repair your tv/radio aerial in around Tramore?

I have what looks like a fully fledged tv/radio aerial on the roof. To the untrained eye the roof installation seems intact.

When we bought the house the previous owner stated that it's currently not working and allowed for some repair money and indeed I'm not picking up any signal from it. We never bothered with getting it done since we have Sky, but now I want it to pick up FM radio with it. Anyone able to recommend a place who's doing that kind of stuff in the area Waterford/Tramore?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I know of someone who does it, ill get his number and send it onto you.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭counterpointaud

Boskowski, if this fella works out for you would you mind sending me his number also ? I am in a similar situation.

Cheers,

Nathan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

You should try Total Broadcast Consultants 051 845422 or you can email them info@totalbroadcast.net, they did some work for my mother awhile back

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The guy I was going to recommend doesnt do it during the summer, but he has recommended someone else. Iv sent on his number. :)

Advertisement