Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 10/11

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

Kappa, now there's a brand who make good jerseys.
    Plus if things aren't going great on the pitch, you can always have a giggle by doing that thing with the logo...

Just sent a tweet to Rio

"Mario Balotelli - Best Striker ever!!" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Buying out the Nike deal is not a good idea it leaves us with one option who can exploit us with limited competition, the ideal is that Adidas and Nike bid for us when it's up for renewal and that's more likely to happen if

a) Miyachi comes good and Asia goes mental
    b) We win stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

well thats it anyway imo lads.
    too many tippy-tappy passes again. cesc was poor, poor most of the season. eboue...well, what can ya say like?

tippy-tappy bolox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

A load of crap again, we cannot defend when a team throws all at us.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

**** IT :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭emergingstar

Same old Same old

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Your supposed to add 30 seconds for a goal, fair enough the free kick but that was a bollocks penalty, Lucas just fell over. I'm ****ing raging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Just sent a tweet to Rio

"Mario Balotelli - Best Striker ever!!" :D

Just sent a tweet to Sczczszczezny.

"Emmanuel Eboue - best defender ever!!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Seriously just don't know what to say. I'm just so angry its ridiculous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Eboué was good apart from giving away the penalty.

Pretty typical Arselol. I'm not surprised by it anymore, each one diminishes my capacity for surprise.

Two things really stand out for me from today and they typify most of the season too;

(1) Teams have come up with a method for playing against us at home which we can't get around. We've had Sunderland, Blackburn and now Liverpool come and play a tight deep defence with two DMs holding. We simply can't deal with; we're too pedestrian to stretch them and all you have to do is front up to our tippy tappy play to nullify it.

(2) We simply can't be ruthless for whatever reason. Newcastle away, Sunderland away, today... We simply don't take advantage of winning positions. Which is why we won't be Champions and Manchester United will. They are able to beat West Ham 4-2 after being 2-0 down whereas we are the ones taking 1 point out of 6 from WBA. That's why they'll be Champions and we won't.

Gah, I'm beyond frustration at this stage. We're perennial ****ing bridesmaids. The best looking bridesmaid always gets rode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

what an awful end to a game, what was eboue thinking????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Lets face it, did anyone here really think this bunch of predicatable bottlers were gonna push on for the league? Our challenge faded about a month ago, anyone who thought otherwise is deluded. We were woeful again today, got exactly what we deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭emergingstar

We better beat the spuds on wednesday

cson wrote: »
    Eboué was good apart from giving away the penalty.

Pretty typical Arselol. I'm not surprised by it anymore, each one diminishes my capacity for surprise.

Two things really stand out for me from today and they typify most of the season too;

(1) Teams have come up with a method for playing against us at home which we can't get around. We've had Sunderland, Blackburn and now Liverpool come and play a tight deep defence with two DMs holding. We simply can't deal with; we're too pedestrian to stretch them and all you have to do is front up to our tippy tappy play to nullify it.

(2) We simply can't be ruthless for whatever reason. Newcastle away, Sunderland away, today... We simply don't take advantage of winning positions. Which is why we won't be Champions and Manchester United will. They are able to beat West Ham 4-2 after being 2-0 down whereas we are the ones taking 1 point out of 6 from WBA. That's why they'll be Champions and we won't.

Gah, I'm beyond frustration at this stage. We're perennial ****ing bridesmaids. The best looking bridesmaid always gets rode.

Jesus I used simply a lot there.

Arsenal matches clearly have a negative impact on my vocabulary.

Simply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

All the transfer talk all season was dominated by GK & CB talk. Thankfully Chesney looks like the business at the moment, and Koscielny & Djourou with Vermaelen coming back as well looks solid enough (although some better cover with verm's injuries + JD's could be handy).
    So then it comes down to it, what needs to be improved? Our central midfield is superb, I can't think of anyone who could really improve on Cesc/Song/Wilshere/Nasri without costing absurd money.
    Is it our wingers? Is Nasri out left and Walcott on the right not good enough? I thought Arshavin still had something about him when he came on.

Honestly, I think our forward line needs to have a serious look at during the summer. What I wouldn't give to have Hernandez coming on to terrorise the Liverpool back line today (and he cost less than £10million).
    What have Chamakh & Bendtner done recently? I try to give them chances but I'm losing patience when you see better quality strikers in lower teams in the league.

Just depressing how bad we are in front of goal recently, If only we could watch moments like these again:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

cson wrote: »
    Jesus I used simply a lot there.

Arsenal matches clearly have a negative impact on my vocabulary.

Simply.

Only thrice, gotta work harder at it! You're no Andy Gray!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭dvemail

I think we should be looking to revert back to the quick counter attacking football again.
    This crack with passing the ball 20 times or more in the opposition half is giving the
    opposing team a chance to re-group.
    Were just making life more difficult than it should be out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

We better beat the spuds on wednesday

We won't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Souless

Totally devestated, but it's becoming normality watching us lately :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

how long has wenger got before people are going to get loose patience with him. yeah, i know, who do we then get?

yes, he has poured blood, sweat and tears over arsenal fc for over a decade. the stadium itself has his fingerprints all over. yes he has brought gems to the team for bargains and made them who they are/were and yet get repaid by demands of a move,, but at a nice profit (overmars (well, we got pires), petit, anleka (lovely profit maybe better off), flamini, vieria (can't blame him - he owed us nothing),henry(can't blame him - he owed us nothing),cole (mixed feelings, he deserved that pay increase) hleb (ba%tard),emmanuel adebeyor (less said the better) and soon, nasiri and fabregas) yes we play or at least use to play great football. the club is ran properly and don't spend the money it does not have.

but, he insists on people of the calibre of like bendter, denilison, ammunia, eboue. diaby has gone backwards (not really wenger's fault), and as for our selection of defender without varelem. some of these guys are not fit to play for a top 5 team never mind wear the arsenal jersey. he insists on tappy tappy football even when its not working, he can't find a true leader on the field and the players are too scared to really do it, yet take the money and constantly talk about what they, one day will do. this is not a problem this season, its been on going for the past 3 years. we can't keep consecutive clean sheets for love nor money. we can't hack it against the likes of stoke, west ham, blackburn or all the other ugly teams. teams are hardly scared of coming to the emirates. why does he think his players are george best or even that chap at barcelona. we can't always walk the ball into the net. bloody shoot mr walcott!!!!

i thought fergie was bad with his media work, but arsene is worse. straight away he whinges to daglish

look at this season, west brom, newcastle, sunderland bloody birmingham (not just the league cup but a few years ago, 2-0 up, eduardo breaks leg, clinchy goes stupid nd our captain throws a stupid strop)and yeah, today against liverpool (which might normally have been a decent result, but they would not have deserved to win today) its possibly the easiest league given to man u. this should have been arsenal's year.

we now seem to have a decent goalie. we now need to get experienced premier league defenders and midfielders (as fab will go)

not to mention...henry was a sexy bastard too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

4-5-1 at home just doesn't work:(

You can't counter-attack when there's no space though. I'd love to be as solid at the back as we were in the Graham era but that means your full-backs can't really move past halfway and you can't play 4-3-3 and etc. etc.

Change one thing and there are knock-on effects so it has to be thought out and realistic. Not enough teams play 4-4-2 to allow us to counter-attack them. In fact, we stuck with 2 up top ourselves for too long really.

Worst thing about today was that we didn't really look like closing out our late lead. To see professional footballers panic the way they did while trying to clear the ball 40 seconds before the Suarez free kick was incredible. The crowd might have a role to play sometimes but they were singing at that stage so no negative effect there.

I'm not going to draw big conclusions in the heat of the moment - there's way too much of that around and it seems to get worse all the time - but one thing I think should change is Arsene's post-match media attitude. His press conferences are great and he's almost always spot on in what he says about the game's big issues. But I really think he needs to look at how he responds to situations like today. Coming out and moaning about timekeeping doesn't help his image and I'm not sure there's any clear and obvious advantage in terms of future refereeing decisions.

He doesn't have to castigate Eboue publicly but just dodge the question a bit and admit that maybe we weren't as composed as we should have been and that it's something to work on.

• Moderators Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Arselol strike again. Sometimes I wish I had zero interest in football.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

Jesus that was horrific again. I don't even know what to say. I am supposed to be going to Bolton next week and after that its hard to see the point. I am totally disillusioned with everything that has gone on at the club and what we have become.

Any other team would just get the ball and boot it as far away as possible but at Arsenal everybody expects someone else to do it nobody has the bottle or the inspiration when the chips are down. Cesc has lost the passion he once had for the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

That last few minutes summed up our whole season in a nutshell. WTF was Eboue doing for that penalty? Im so angry right now its hard to think objectively. I think we need a major overhaul of our squad in the summer. We have ability but this is probably one of the weakest squads in terms of mentality that we have ever had. Thought Fabregas was quite simply sh*t today. Cant believe that we are only two points ahead of Chelsea, if we finish third this season well then the knives will definitely be out for Wenger if they arent already.

IMO in the summer we need to get in a new central midfielder, a winger and a centre forward. We dont need a new keeper with Woj and Fabianski fighting for the spot. With Vermaelen, Djourou and Kos we should be alright with centre backs. We should be looking for a new left back as well to replace Clichy. Something is clearly wrong because since the Carling Cup final we have capitulated again as in previous seasons, its a very worrying trend and may be unrepairable with this current squad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

yahoo_moe wrote: »
    You can't counter-attack when there's no space though. I'd love to be as solid at the back as we were in the Graham era but that means your full-backs can't really move past halfway and you can't play 4-3-3 and etc. etc.

Change one thing and there are knock-on effects so it has to be thought out and realistic. Not enough teams play 4-4-2 to allow us to counter-attack them. In fact, we stuck with 2 up top ourselves for too long really.

Worst thing about today was that we didn't really look like closing out our late lead. To see professional footballers panic the way they did while trying to clear the ball 40 seconds before the Suarez free kick was incredible. The crowd might have a role to play sometimes but they were singing at that stage so no negative effect there.

I'm not going to draw big conclusions in the heat of the moment - there's way too much of that around and it seems to get worse all the time - but one thing I think should change is Arsene's post-match media attitude. His press conferences are great and he's almost always spot on in what he says about the game's big issues. But I really think he needs to look at how he responds to situations like today. Coming out and moaning about timekeeping doesn't help his image and I'm not sure there's any clear and obvious advantage in terms of future refereeing decisions.

He doesn't have to castigate Eboue publicly but just dodge the question a bit and admit that maybe we weren't as composed as we should have been and that it's something to work on.

it annoys me with the flak george graham got. as a former defender myself (bad one) i love the clean sheets (donkey adams!!!!) so called boring boring arsenal, yet it won the leagues and cups. in 1992 they scored 92 league goals (yeah they still didn't win) would wenger's team do what arsenal did in anfield 1989? ( i am not suggesting bring back graham, by the way)

credit where credit is due, wenger was responsible for extending the careers of adams, keown, bould, winterburn and dixon - great defenders. bould is still at the club, he should be put in as a defender coach like what the rugby boys do. wenger just does nothing with the defence. imagine, arsenal fans would not be always angry for the return of direct route one football every now and again. they have become predictable.

i would never suggest to castigate any player. that wenger has been brilliant. eboue has been verey good at the club, maybe should be playing in a more safer position like the wing, but he has got to go.

wenger was hailed as a breathe of fresh air when he came. he is highely intelligent, but he gives the game a bad name (along with fergie) BY been so dishonest. he won't even shake the hands of the opposing managers, he can be arrogant with the medja(no where near the special one)

wenger is brilliant. we want him to succeed, we know he wants to reinvent football, but why can't be realise that he has to change his ways? is he afraid of being challenged (even wrongly) by refusing to buy established palyers? could he have dealt with gallas better? why the urge to always look to the french pool of players? he recently talked about not wanting roy keane like players/captains and how he wanted "nice players" who don't shout (yeah that is not productive) but....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

A lot of the Arsenal fans have to be some of the worst in the PL, they give their team zero backing if they're not winning. Booing and moaning with every bad pass is not going to help the team.

Don't deserve to support a team who play some of the best football in the league.

Cant believe that we are only two points ahead of Chelsea, if we finish third this season well then the knives will definitely be out for Wenger if they arent already.
    One of the few positives about this situation is that while the gap from 3rd to 2nd has closed, 4th (and the qualifying tie that comes with it) doesn't look like being a possibility.

I'm not sure if you're criticising Clichy in general or today but I don't really agree with either. I think he's gotten a lot of unfair stick this year but I can see that big lapses will tarnish someone's rep that way. But today, he was actually very good and was one of the few with urgency in his game before the 85-minute mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

Fromvert wrote: »
    A lot of the Arsenal fans have to be some of the worst in the PL, they give their team zero backing if they're not winning. Booing and moaning with every bad pass is not going to help the team.

Don't deserve to support a team who play some of the best football in the league.

I hope you are only in here to wind us up. First of all we used to play some great football now we play tippy tappy nonsense and have conjured up 2 goals in the last 4 matches a peno and a corner. So forget that.

Even if we did thats all well an good for the neutral but for fans it eventually starts to lose its shine when you see these brilliant players fail at obtaining silverware over and over again.

Lastly you clearly have no idea how hard it is to be a Arsenal fan. We are constantly fooled into believing we are going to win something and end up ****ing everything up. After todays events to land in here and expect us to be applauding the great football we supposedly play is silly to be honest.

I hope you are only in here to wind us up. First of all we used to play some great football now we play tippy tappy nonsense and have conjured up 2 goals in the last 4 matches a peno and a corner. So forget that.

Even if we did thats all well an good for the neutral but for fans it eventually starts to lose its shine when you see these brilliant players fail at obtaining silverware over and over again.

Lastly you clearly have no idea how hard it is to be a Arsenal fan. We are constantly fooled into believing we are going to win something and end up ****ing everything up. After todays events to land in here and expect us to be applauding the great football we supposedly play is silly to be honest.

It's every game, if yous aren't winning after 60 minutes yous turn into boo boys and moan at every miss placed pass instead of getting behind the team. No wind up, it's just what happens.

yahoo_moe wrote: »
    One of the few positives about this situation is that while the gap from 3rd to 2nd has closed, 4th (and the qualifying tie that comes with it) doesn't look like being a possibility.

I'm not sure if you're criticising Clichy in general or today but I don't really agree with either. I think he's gotten a lot of unfair stick this year but I can see that big lapses will tarnish someone's rep that way. But today, he was actually very good and was one of the few with urgency in his game before the 85-minute mark.

Im not saying Clichy is a bad player or anything but some major changes have to be made in the summer. I honestly dont think quite a few of our players are mentally strong enough to win trophies when the going gets tough. The capitulations of the end of the last few seasons has shown us this. Id have Clichy in the bracket of players that isnt mentally strong enough. He hasnt progressed really since he was a youngster. Reports suggest that hes unwilling to sign a new contract so we will have to cut our losses there.

We definitely have to make changes in personell as recently teams just drop off us and crowd their own penalty areas and make us have to play through them which hasnt worked recently. Its so frustrating to watch, our home form has been abysmal to be fair, so many dropped points. It will be interesting to see what happens in the summer because if there is money available than a striker has to be brought in as well as a central midfielder, we need to become less predictable again.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Andre80Johnson

Fromvert wrote: »
    It's every game, if yous aren't winning after 60 minutes yous turn into boo boys and moan at every miss placed pass instead of getting behind the team. No wind up, it's just what happens.

There's a reason for that, they ain't using the shots, they are passing and passing. It's like watching paint dry. Maybe for Neutrals it's great to watch but for us it ain't. Wenger needs to mix up the philosophy of passing and shooting, not just passing.

There's a reason for that, they ain't using the shots, they are passing and passing. It's like watching paint dry. Maybe for Neutrals it's great to watch but for us it ain't. Wenger needs to mix up the philosophy of passing and shooting, not just passing.

Would be better off chanting Shoot then booing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

Have to say I thought the support today at the Emirates was awful, in the second half nearly every touch by an Arsenal player resulted in them getting ****ed out of it by one fan or the other, I've never heard an audio feed from a match like that laden with that amount of expletives before. Was really disappointed by it.

Why would the likes of Fabregas or Nasri want to stay if that's how they are getting treated? We're shooting ourselves in the foot with that type of carry on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

Lads ye all can keep fooling yerselves but the mentality in the team is woeful,absolutley no leaders in this current squad and no fight for the cause!!!
    I think its time for a new manager and to clear out some of the crap in the dressing room.Anyone that tries to argue with me are only kidding themselves if they think im over reacting.SAME OLD BULL again happening at the crucial time of the season!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Blobby George

Colinboy wrote: »
    Lads ye all can keep fooling yerselves but the mentality in the team is woeful,absolutley no leaders in this current squad and no fight for the cause!!!
    I think its time for a new manager and to clear out some of the crap in the dressing room.Anyone that tries to argue with me are only kidding themselves if they think im over reacting.SAME OLD BULL again happening at the crucial time of the season!!!

True enough. Arsenal are clearly lacking an authoritative voice on the pitch. You'd kinda feel sorry for them.

Have to say I thought the support today at the Emirates was awful, in the second half nearly every touch by an Arsenal player resulted in them getting ****ed out of it by one fan or the other, I've never heard an audio feed from a match like that laden with that amount of expletives before. Was really disappointed by it.

Why would the likes of Fabregas or Nasri want to stay if that's how they are getting treated? We're shooting ourselves in the foot with that type of carry on.

Yeah I agree our home support hasnt been the best for a while now but I think its a combination of many things recently. The most expensive season tickets in the premier league along with relatively little spending on weaknesses in the squad. The worrying capitulations at the end of the last few seasons.

One match that springs to mind for me was the champions league semi final second leg against Man Utd, the crowd was absolutely buzzing pre-match and during the first few minutes of the game but for the tie to be effectively over after 10 or 15 minutes after two inexplicable individual errors that ended the contest. The crowd are capable of getting behind the team but the team isnt helping their own cause lately.

True enough. Arsenal are clearly lacking an authoritative voice on the pitch. You'd kinda feel sorry for them.

lehmann CM ftw :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Today was another example of why it is so darn frustrating to be aan Arsenal fan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Goals:

van Persie 17

Nasri 14
    Chamakh 11
    Walcott 11
    Arshavin 10
    Bendtner 9
    Fabregas 9
    Song 5
    Koscielny 3
    Vela 3
    Diaby 2
    Sagna 2
    Squillaci 2
    Wilshere 2
    Eboue 1
    Clichy 1
    Djourou 1
    Lansbury 1
    Rosicky 1

Clichy turned in a performance today that makes me want him to stay tbqh. Walcott and Nasri were very poor against two inexperienced full backs, Cesc put in his usual big match anonymous performance and RVP played almost everywhere except striker today. Crazy as it may be to some of you, the defence was where our best performances were the brain fart from Eboue aside.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

Another bottle job today I see. Hope to see major changes in the summer with plenty of the deadwood being shipped out. Id be happy to see Clichy, Denilson, Diaby and Bendtner all gone in the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Scored in the 97th minute, one minute or so left and they can't even hold out. It really is beyond a joke now to be honest. Either Wenger changes how he wants the team to play with this nonsense pass, pass, pass, slow going forward, outwide, pass, pass, pass. Or he just goes at the end of the season.

We need to win something quickly. The players don't have a clue how to see out a game or to put a game to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Sometimes it seems that if Arsenal cant score a perfect goal with loads of passing and moving, they arent that fussed if they score at all
    I think back when the likes of Adams, Keown, Viera and even Henry played they could show leadership and battle to a win. I dont see that type of player there now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

shano_88 wrote: »
    Another bottle job today I see. Hope to see major changes in the summer with plenty of the deadwood being shipped out. Id be happy to see Clichy, Denilson, Diaby and Bendtner all gone in the summer.

I thought both Diaby and Clichy did very well today. The defence as a whole played well. It was Fabregas I was most disappointed with. What is going on. I suppose he has just come back from injury but I get the feeling his heart just isn't in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

greendom wrote: »
    I thought both Diaby and Clichy did very well today. The defence as a whole played well. It was Fabregas I was most disappointed with. What is going on. I suppose he has just come back from injury but I get the feeling his heart just isn't in it.

Im hoping that after a rest in the summer Cesc will be back to his best next season. Assuming hes still an Arsenal player next year!

Re Clichy and Diaby. There too inconsistent and they really dont have a winning mentality. Clichy especially. Im hoping he moves on in the summer and is replaced with Leighton Baines. Diaby is fine for backup i suppose but I would prefer a Tiote/Mvilla.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭finty

Has anyone stats about when Arsenal concede goals this season.

It seems that as soon as our defence comes under any pressure they just melt and give away needless goals.

It's actually laughable that even when we score in the 108th minute we still cant manage not to concede.

As per usual wenger is frustrated with the officials!

And as for the clichy, he's a liability. Loses literally every single high ball, in fact lately he doesnt even attempt to challenge for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

shano_88 wrote: »
    Im hoping that after a rest in the summer Cesc will be back to his best next season. Assuming hes still an Arsenal player next year!

Re Clichy and Diaby. There too inconsistent and they really dont have a winning mentality. Clichy especially. Im hoping he moves on in the summer and is replaced with Leighton Baines. Diaby is fine for backup i suppose but I would prefer a Tiote/Mvilla.

Tiote or M'Villa would both be great additions to the squad. As for Baines vs Clichy - not convinced - sometimes the grass is greener in the other field.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement