Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 10/11

Comments

arsenalbottlecooler.jpg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Hardly surprising, they played a 100 minute game a few days earlier while Spurs had a week off and had the home crowd behind them.

Not really buying the 100 minute excuse tbh, while it was longer than it should've been there were a few good breaks in the second half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Dick Burns wrote: »
    Arsenal now = No Trophys in 6 years,this is what im talking about,why are content with things staying the same so long as wenger stays,i love wenger,but id love more winning a fcuking trophy and i honestly think wenger is too ignorant to go out and buy a player or change things within the squad that could win us a trophy

players will leave regardless of the manager if we dont win trophys,cesc has ore or less resigned himself to joining barca,if we dont win anything next year,

A new manager doesn't gurantee a trophy, in fact considering the mass exodus that would follow they would probably greatly struggle. If Wenger's goes there is a great possibility that we could be here next year with no trophy and a bit of Europa League football for 2012/13.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭Paleface

I still can't understand how people think that getting rid of Wenger is just going to fix everything instantly and the club will go on and win everything thereafter.

When players leave Arsenal they generally speaking do not go on to perform aswell for other clubs as they did under Wenger. That to me says that he was getting the best out of them. This is something that people are starting to question. Is he getting the best out of the players he has? My answer to this is yes he is.

Who's to say that a manager taking over after Wenger would get the best from the players? Its more likely that there would be a drop in the level of performances and the club could slip out of the top 4. That would literally be a disaster right now with the debt that the club has incurred.

Try to see the bigger picture here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Dick Burns

peabutler wrote: »
    A new manager doesn't gurantee a trophy, in fact considering the mass exodus that would follow they would probably greatly struggle. If Wenger's goes there is a great possibility that we could be here next year with no trophy and a bit of Europa League football for 2012/13.

what are u talking about mass exodus?!?!?!?!

terry and lampard were practically Mourinho's Love children at chelsea and did they leave = NO
    Did Anyone leave Livepool because benitez left?!! = NO
    Did Anyone Leave Inter after wining a Treble and mourinho left= NO
    Did anyone leave Real Madrid Because Del Bosque was sacked after winning the champs league and league!?!? = NO
    Would anyone leave barca if Guardiloa left = NO

Shall i keep going or will you stop believing players leave cos mangers leave??i suppose when anchelloti goes everyone at chelsea wil go and when fergie retires al the man united players will retire

• Advertisement

what are u talking about mass exodus?!?!?!?!

terry and lampard were practically Mourinho's Love children at chelsea and did they leave = NO
    Did Anyone leave Livepool because benitez left?!! = NO
    Did Anyone Leave Inter after wining a Treble and mourinho left= NO
    Did anyone leave Real Madrid Because Del Bosque was sacked after winning the champs league and league!?!? = NO
    Would anyone leave barca if Guardiloa left = NO

Shall i keep going or will you stop believing players leave cos mangers leave??i suppose when anchelloti goes everyone at chelsea wil go and when fergie retires al the man united players will retire

You well know they are all naff examples, Wenger has made the career of around 7 of our top XI, he is the one reason they are so willing to stay. They feel they owe him something. He has been at the club for 15 years, not like Jose or Rafa, not like Pep or Del Bosque + all those clubs are/ were succesful so the players are less inclined to leave. When Rafa went Torres wasn't far behind and Reina might follow him out aswell.

If we win the league next season then Wenger could leave and we would retain most of our top players but as it is when Real, Ac, Inter, Roma, Barca etc come knocking offering huge wages, heads will turn especially if Wenger goes.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Paleface wrote: »
    When players leave Arsenal they generally speaking do not go on to perform aswell for other clubs as they did under Wenger. That to me says that he was getting the best out of them. This is something that people are starting to question. Is he getting the best out of the players he has? My answer to this is yes he is.
    Lots of players have gone on to good or greater things after leaving Arsenal. This is a flawed assumption to make.
    Who's to say that a manager taking over after Wenger would get the best from the players? Its more likely that there would be a drop in the level of performances and the club could slip out of the top 4. That would literally be a disaster right now with the debt that the club has incurred.
    Again, this is a flawed assumption in my opinion. If nothing else I believe another manager would be able to get the team to tighten up and become more organised. Another manager might also stop mollycoddling a bunch of players that have no right or reason to be mollycoddled and bring new faces to address the issues that the team unquestionably has.

Really, Wenger isn't the only manager in football. He's done brilliantly under a tight budget for years but the budget isn't quite so tight anymore. Not bringing in the players we need is no longer excusable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I don't think it would be wise to get rid of Wenger, The ideal solution IMO would be to get somone else to managed the transfer dealings of the club and let him focus on just the playing side. He probably wouldn't be happy with that.

A team playing Wenger style foot is beautiful to watch and very effective. I have no doubt you should be winning the league this season, a little bit more mental strength and you would have.

Perhaps lessons will have been learned this season and your squad will be stronger for that next season.

Wenger is a class Manager, who could you bring in that would be better?

You well know they are all naff examples, Wenger has made the career of around 7 of our top XI, he is the one reason they are so willing to stay. They feel they owe him something. He has been at the club for 15 years, not like Jose or Rafa, not like Pep or Del Bosque + all those clubs are/ were succesful so the players are less inclined to leave. When Rafa went Torres wasn't far behind and Reina might follow him out aswell.

If we win the league next season then Wenger could leave and we would retain most of our top players but as it is when Real, Ac, Inter, Roma, Barca etc come knocking offering huge wages, heads will turn especially if Wenger goes.

An Exodus only happens when a team doesnt make champions league football,thats why torres left,look at modric hes coming out saying there wont be an exodus due to not playing in the champions league not because harry is linked with england and chelsea,seriously only way there will be an exdous at arsenal is when we go ANOTHER season without a trophy and prob end up not getting into the top 4 which we are in danger of with spurs city and liverpool next season getting stronger by the year,and the reason why heads turn at arsenal when a big team comes knocking an we end up selling our best players is because WE ARE NOT WINNING ANYTHING!!!!

Lots of players have gone on to good or greater things after leaving Arsenal. This is a flawed assumption to make.

Who exactly went on to greater? That's the point i was making.

The only one I can think of is Henry winning the Champions League with Barca and with all due respect to Henry he was not as pivotal a player in that Barca team as he was for Arsenal.

Who else went on to win other things? Anelka won a league with Chelsea but in fairness he went AWOL for a good few years before that.

Edit: Ashley Cole. Left the club for money. The less said the better!

Really, Wenger isn't the only manager in football. He's done brilliantly under a tight budget for years but the budget isn't quite so tight anymore. Not bringing in the players we need is no longer excusable.

How do you know the budget is not tight? The fact that the club reported a loss earlier this year would say the budget is as tight as ever!

• Advertisement

An Exodus only happens when a team doesnt make champions league football,thats why torres left,look at modric hes coming out saying there wont be an exodus due to not playing in the champions league not because harry is linked with england and chelsea,seriously only way there will be an exdous at arsenal is when we go ANOTHER season without a trophy and prob end up not getting into the top 4 which we are in danger of with spurs city and liverpool next season getting stronger by the year,and the reason why heads turn at arsenal when a big team comes knocking an we end up selling our best players is because WE ARE NOT WINNING ANYTHING!!!!

Christ almighty, I can't actually believe this rubbish i'm reading. Do you know anything about the club's history !! You'd swear we are Barca or Real, we ain't. The only reason we can be mentioned in the same breath is because of Arsene Wenger. FFS you need to cop on and smell the roses, who do you think would replace Wenger and do a better job ? honestly, you think we could get Jose, Pep or Sir Alex because TBH they are the only three in the world who could do a better job than him !!

You obviously don't understand the fact that Arsenal F.C isn't Tottenham. Look at the Arsenal squad, at least half owe their careers to Wenger, they haven't been here for one or two years looking for a bit of European football. They are his men, they will back him and follow him out if he goes. It is that simple. Do you think Cesc stayed last year for any reason other than Wenger, cos if you do you need your head examined.

As for the top 4 rubbish, every season we hear that. Has Wenger ever failed to deliver European football ? FFS, I thought Arsenal fans had more sense than your typical glory hunter.

, I thought Arsenal fans had more sense than your typical glory hunter.

Sorry for wishing we were winning trophys how stupid of me,obviously not winning anything in 6 years some arsenal fans dont seem to want a trophy anymore

Sorry for wishing we were winning trophys how stupid of me,obviously not winning anything in 6 years some arsenal fans dont seem to want a trophy anymore

Some Arsenal fans seem to think Arsenal was founded in 1998 tbh.

Also that 6 years without a trophy is some sort of unprecedented record!

Success is never guaranteed.

Paleface wrote: »
    Who exactly went on to greater? That's the point i was making.

The only one I can think of is Henry winning the Champions League with Barca and with all due respect to Henry he was not as pivotal a player in that Barca team as he was for Arsenal.

Who else went on to win other things? Anelka won a league with Chelsea but in fairness he went AWOL for a good few years before that.

Edit: Ashley Cole. Left the club for money. The less said the better!
    Henry, Anelka, Vieira, Pires, Gio, Cole, Reyes and Wiltord have all enjoyed good careers after leaving. Players don't spontaneously combust once they're out from underneath Wenger's wing.
    How do you know the budget is not tight? The fact that the club reported a loss earlier this year would say the budget is as tight as ever!
    That was a half year loss. The club has posted profits continually and has built up a pretty considerable cash reserve.

And some think the Arse in Arsenal is Wenger.

The only thing he brings to our club is stability on the side of profit and stability on returns of the investors who don't use their own money to bolster the clubs chances of success.
    Success at Arsenal right now = profit.

Commendable for investors, but a waste of effort for the reputation of the club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

It's not so much about trophies but the thing that is bothering me is the manner in which we are not winning them. We are unable to come away at the end of the season feeling pride in the team knowing they gave their all, knowing that the club means as much to them (the players) as it does to us the fans. And knowing that they have earned their money.

This annual Spring self-pity collapse is infuriating, they've spent a good two months feeling sorry for themselves this time around- how many of them could honestly turn around and say that they are worthy of the money they earn after the crap they've served up in the last few months? Fella's being paid fifty thousand pounds a week to show us new ways every week on how to fcuk things up? No thank you.

I've been defending Wenger up to now, far too many are losing sight of what he's done for the club, but he's not doing himself any favours by constantly hailing the mental strength of this side, the weaknesses are obvious- he should be given a summer to adress those weaknesses, he's not an idiot, he knows full well that the game is up with this youth experiment.

But to be honest, regardless of who he signs, the biggest problem with Wenger has always been these spirals of self pity that Arsenal teams get stuck in. Anyone remember in the early Wenger years the dreaded "black Novembers" or the 2003 title collapse or that little Springtime spell that almost totally derailled the "Invincibles" season or how the team took ages to recover from United ending the unbeaten run. This seasons collapse combined with the 2008 collapse completes a horrible picture which has probably cost us countless trophies down the years.

RVP 11 wrote: »
    And some think the Arse in Arsenal is Wenger.

The only thing he brings to our club is stability on the side of profit and stability on returns of the investors who don't use their own money to bolster the clubs chances of success.
    Success at Arsenal right now = profit.

Commendable for investors, but a waste of effort for the reputation of the club.

Yeah that's it never mind 3 Premier League titles, 4 Fa Cups and Champions League football every year. Do you want to know what would happen if Wenger left, look at Liverpool this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,174 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Henry, Anelka, Vieira, Pires, Gio, Cole, Reyes and Wiltord have all enjoyed good careers after leaving. Players don't spontaneously combust once they're out from underneath Wenger's wing.

That was a half year loss. The club has posted profits continually and has built up a pretty considerable cash reserve.

Cole is the only one you could really say who went on to greater things. Henry, Vieira, Pires had their best years at Arsenal. Maybe Wiltord too, I've no idea what he did after he left really.

Gio, Reyes were never great for Arsenal so I'm not surprised they improved after they left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

jordainius wrote: »
    I've been defending Wenger up to now, far too many are losing sight of what he's done for the club, but he's not doing himself any favours by constantly hailing the mental strength of this side, the weaknesses are obvious- he should be given a summer to adress those weaknesses, he's not an idiot, he knows full well that the game is up with this youth experiment.

Its should also be up to the powers that be in Arsenal to make it clear to Wenger that there is money there for players, and they admire his youth policy but he might consider buying in some strength. I am sure he knows it and I am sure they are happy he is turning profits, but he is not there to turn profits, he is there to win trophys

• Advertisement

People need to realise that just because the club says they have money to spend doesn't mean that they do. Happens all the time, a club says in public that they have cash to spend but when the manager comes knocking on the boardroom door they are swiftly told to gtfo and work with what they have.

I'm not saying they definitely don't have the money but I am saying that we don't really know. We know for certain there is a debt to be repaid but after that I think we should treat with caution any declarations from the board of a football club about how much money they have to spend.

I acknowledge that the indications are that we have money to spend!

Yeah that's it never mind 3 Premier League titles, 4 Fa Cups and Champions League football every year. Do you want to know what would happen if Wenger left, look at Liverpool this season.

Did i say brought?
    Stop living in the past....we haven't won anything since 2005 and have only 2 players in the squad that have that medal.
    This is Arsenal FC not Wenger FC.

Did i say brought?
    Stop living in the past....we haven't won anything since 2005 and have only 2 players in the squad that have that medal.

Who do you propose we replace him with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

People need to realise that just because the club says they have money to spend doesn't mean that they do. Happens all the time, a club says in public that they have cash to spend but when the manager comes knocking on the boardroom door they are swiftly told to gtfo and work with what they have.

Thats a fair point. But I cannot imagine if Wenger went to the Arsenal chairman looking for money he would have any problems.
    I dont think Wenger should be sacked, he is a top manager, but I feel it should be up to the Arsenal powers that be to discuss wth him what is missing from the team, it may be only a couple of players to winning a title !

Did i say brought?

Maybe you should learn about the past and realise that before Wenger Arsenal wasn't all that succesful.

10 League's in 110 years, 3 more with Wenger. That's a league every 11 years, with Wenger it's 1 every 5. 6 FA cups in 110 years, 4 more with Wenger. So Wenger has won 7 of the Club's 23 League and FA cup's in 15 years of a 125 year history. Work it out.

That's without bringing the Emirtates into the equation.

Who do you propose we replace him with?

Don't replace him, bring in someone to handle tactics as the man is tactically useless.
    Maybe getting rid of Pat Rice would be a better solution
    Ray Wilkins is available.

LOL @ The Emirates comments.
    Wenger had nothing to do with the Emirates move at all, stop looking for false reasons to turn the man into a god.

Don't replace him, bring in someone to handle tactics as the man is tactically useless.

íosa chríost.

Wenger had nothing to do with the Emirates move at all, stop looking for false reasons to turn the man into a god.

Are you serious ?

íosa chríost.

Blind faith or blind eyes?

• Advertisement

Blind faith or blind eyes?

Are you trolling ? No manager wins anything at all if they are tactically useless, no one.

Are you trolling ? No manager wins anything at all if they are tactically useless, no one.

LOL Benitez?
    This is just getting childish now, i have my own opinion Mr Wengerite.:pac:

LOL Benitez?
    This is just getting childish now, i have my own opinion Mr Wengerite.:pac:

Leave you to it. Thank god most fans have sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Sútalún

Seriously lad it's one thing to say Wenger is inept tactically.. I mean some people have quite far fetched opinions. But it's plain to see the work he put into the Emirates. I mean only a small bit of research will reveal that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

It's not so much about trophies but the thing that is bothering me is the manner in which we are not winning them. We are unable to come away at the end of the season feeling pride in the team knowing they gave their all, knowing that the club means as much to them (the players) as it does to us the fans. And knowing that they have earned their money.

This annual Spring self-pity collapse is infuriating, they've spent a good two months feeling sorry for themselves this time around- how many of them could honestly turn around and say that they are worthy of the money they earn after the crap they've served up in the last few months? Fella's being paid fifty thousand pounds a week to show us new ways every week on how to fcuk things up? No thank you.

But to be honest, regardless of who he signs, the biggest problem with Wenger has always been these spirals of self pity that Arsenal teams get stuck in. Anyone remember in the early Wenger years the dreaded "black Novembers" or the 2003 title collapse or that little Springtime spell that almost totally derailled the "Invincibles" season or how the team took ages to recover from United ending the unbeaten run. This seasons collapse combined with the 2008 collapse completes a horrible picture which has probably cost us countless trophies down the years.

You've hit the nail on the head there imo. I couldnt have said it any better, I fully agree with everything that you have said there. Its not necessarily the 6 trophyless seasons that is my main worry and problem. Its the manner in which the seasons collapse so predictably.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Its tactically inept to bring on a 6ft plus striker in games we need to win and play him on the wing.

• Advertisement

And not even use a player we got for free who is our 4th top scorer this season LOL. (Chamakh)
    Either he is tactically inept or he is so stubborn that his way is the only way.
    Don't know which is worse TBH.

Fair enough it's an opinion but I honestly don't think anyone who manages a top club is Tactically useless or inept. Stubborn-maybe but useless definetly not.

Leave you to it. Thank god most fans have sense.

Yea 78% of them do right now.:D

Considering that's a poll open to all fans you could probably switch the result around. Presuming your talking about Sky Sports ? it's 60/40

Cole is the only one you could really say who went on to greater things. Henry, Vieira, Pires had their best years at Arsenal. Maybe Wiltord too, I've no idea what he did after he left really.

Gio, Reyes were never great for Arsenal so I'm not surprised they improved after they left.
    That's not the discussion. Paleface argued that because Arsenal players disimprove after they leave that it's evidence that Wenger's tutellage makes them greater than they are and that our current players would disimprove if Wenger left and we installed a new manager.

Using say, Vieira, as proof of this is flawed, because it was visible that he was already declining while he was still at Arsenal. It doesn't suggest that Wenger is able to get more out his players than other managers, all it suggests is that Wenger generally knows the best time to let a player go.

Players like Pires, Reyes, Wiltord, Gio and others actually improved after they left Arsenal which pretty much discredits the notion that Wenger leaving would certainly have a deleterious effect on our players' performances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Players like Pires, Reyes, Wiltord, Gio and others actually improved after they left Arsenal which pretty much discredits the notion that Wenger leaving would certainly have a deleterious effect on our players' performances.

I think thats very much up for debate whether two of those improved - I wouldn't think Pires was as good at Villareal as he was with us. Reyes had a shocking time after he left us and he's only after finding his feet in the last year or so with Atleti. He had huge potential when he arrived; he just couldn't hack it in England and subsequently was 'found out' if you will in terms of being able to play at a huge club.

As for the other two; Wiltord had something of an indian summer at Lyon - could be the case that Ligue 1 was his level at that stage of his career and Gio made a position his own in Barca that he didn't really play in until he arrived to us - we'd originally bought him as a CM iirc.

I certainly don't buy into the notion that players decline after they leave Arsenal and would agree Wenger knows when to let a player go [most of the time] but generally few players leave Arsenal to go onto greater things - Cole, Henry and GVB probably the main ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

I agree with the general thrust of what you're saying but I don't think you need examples of players improving after leaving to really prove that.

Which is just as well because it's ludicrous to suggest that Pires improved after leaving Arsenal. Apart from how awesome he was at Arsenal (remember everyone clapping him and kneeling down as he hobbled onto the podium at the '02 trophy presentation?), he was injured for a season as soon as he landed at Villarreal and never hit the same heights since. Decent career, yes - better? No f*cking way.

At Villarreal Pires improved on his performances in his final (rubbish) season for us, that was my implication. In his final season for us he looked like he'd be finished as a top level player in a couple of months, yet at Villarreal, despite another awful injury, he played an important role for a couple of seasons.

I think it's important to name specific examples because even still you see people going on like there's no life after Arsenal and anyone who leaves the club is on the scrap-heap. Not that silverware matters, as they showed themselves to be good players independent of Wenger, but Wiltord won 3 French league titles, while Reyes has won La Liga, the UEFA cup, the Spanish Cup and the Portuguese League Cup since leaving us. We've won nothing (or one FA cup since Sylvain left). I'd say that's going on to greater things to be honest.

There might have been some merit to the only-way-is-down-after-Arsenal notion that pervaded in 2004 but nowadays it just comes across as arrogant and possibly deluded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Sour, weak mentality, Wengers tactical changes, certain players not good enough. It just wasn't good enough in general.

We don't have a clue how to defend as a team. That much is clear. Two goal lead at WHL, that should be that. Just play your game and hit them on the break and score another goal and don't let them back into it.

I think Wenger does need to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Sour, weak mentality, Wengers tactical changes, certain players not good enough. It just wasn't good enough in general.

We don't have a clue how to defend as a team. That much is clear. Two goal lead at WHL, that should be that. Just play your game and hit them on the break and score another goal and don't let them back into it.

I think Wenger does need to go.

100% agree.I hate having to use man utd as an example for this every time even though i hate doing it but they would have never given away that kind of lead last night being 3-1 up against their arch rivals away from home.
    Its in excusable and i think it is time for AW to go.For gods sake people we were 2-0 up at home last november and ended up losing 3-2 at home FFS,4-0 against newcastle and ended up drawing the game 4-4!!!!!!!!
    No premier league champions give away leads like these in games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

For what he brought the club, Arsene deserves another shot next year. Fail again like this year, then it should be adios.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

Wenger had nothing to do? His initial success with the club generated enough additional revenue to fund it. His skill as a manager maintained our CL status which paid off the interest. His prudence in market generated the cash reserves needed to allow the club to survive the property crash without going insolvent.

It's very very rare a manager makes such a positive impact upon a club to the extent Wenger has. It grates me, all this short sighted negativity when the man should be cherished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭finty

Apparently Arsenal hired a new press officer after christmas.

Here's some of his previous work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27Oq5ot0ZI

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

Wenger had nothing to do? His initial success with the club generated enough additional revenue to fund it. His skill as a manager maintained our CL status which paid off the interest. His prudence in market generated the cash reserves needed to allow the club to survive the property crash without going insolvent.

It's very very rare a manager makes such a positive impact upon a club to the extent Wenger has. It grates me, all this short sighted negativity when the man should be cherished.

I agree hes a good business man who has done alot for the club bringing it to new heights with the new stadium but i think its time we got a new manager in to run the football team and to start winning trophies again.Its trophies that generate revenue for the club at the end of the day and people are forgetting its all about what happens on the pitch that counts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

So if we want to put a really optimistic spin on things...

We win/draw our next 5 games taking us to 21 unbeaten...

Wenger see's this and uses this as his motivation to upgrade the squad in the summer and we beat the 49 game record.
    :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement