Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 10/11 (mod warning in post #7124)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

amiable wrote: »
    Sky Italia are reporting that Neymar has signed a 5 year contract with Real Madrid

Just saw that, seems he was only using us to engineer a move there, lets go for Mata if true.

or Sergio Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

smuckers wrote: »
    Just saw that, seems he was only using us to engineer a move there, lets go for Mata if true.
    Who knows. He may just have been keeping his options open.
    Nothing official yet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

If true then madrid have some team, I still can't see neymar and ronaldo in the same team tbh.

Udinese deny that deal with City is done for Sanchez, he's meeting Utd officals today, c'mon Chels get in there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

MUSEIST wrote: »
    If true then madrid have some team, I still can't see neymar and ronaldo in the same team tbh.

And Higuain, and Di Maria and Ozil and Canales :eek:

Their bloody options are frightening if it turns out Neymar does go to Real Madrid, if not im sure with the players they have above will make up for not having Neymar.

Im bloody jealous of Real Madrid.

C**ts :pac:

P.S. If Neyamr goes to Real, then its either Tevez or Aguero to Barcelona we can sssume?

Hopefully Aguero to Chelsea and Tevez to Barcelona.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

i feel some monkey syndrome coming on...

we wont sign anyone, we'll be linked to everyone in the world but we'll be another 2 weeks signing a ****ing manager, by which time all the top teams will have finished their summer business, Neymar will have joined Real Madrid, Aguero may aswell go and join Real Madrid aswell, Sanchez will join Barca/Man Utd or City, Lukaku will end up doing so well in his exams that we decides its the life of an academic for him and quit football...

Nothing worse than having no manager when all this is happening..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Udinese deny that deal with City is done for Sanchez, he's meeting Utd officals today, c'mon Chels get in there!

Sanchez doesnt make sense for them , he's a winger isnt he?

So thats Nani, Young and Valencia + Sanchez?!!!

Not beliveing any of this transfer ****e until its confirmed!

Monkey ,me arse! :eek:

LanceStorm wrote: »
    i feel some monkey syndrome coming on...

we wont sign anyone, we'll be linked to everyone in the world but we'll be another 2 weeks signing a ****ing manager, by which time all the top teams will have finished their summer business, Neymar will have joined Real Madrid, Aguero may aswell go and join Real Madrid aswell, Sanchez will join Barca/Man Utd or City, Lukaku will end up doing so well in his exams that we decides its the life of an academic for him and quit football...

Nothing worse than having no manager when all this is happening..........

I can imagine Carlo ahd a wish list of players that he would have liked, whats stopping us pursing those players? Negoiations now a days take forever and a day with agents and players looking for the best deals from multiple clubs.

What I'd like to see is some activity but all we can go on is rumours, no club lets there transfer targets be known to anyone incase of a hijacked bid.

What I think we need is :

CF - Lukaku, Pato, Aguero, Benzema
    W - Sanchez, Mata
    M - Sneijder, Pastore
    D - Van Der Weil
    GK - N/A

Any of the above would also be top targets for a number of teams so its going to be another year of over inflated prices and stupid money spent on wages.

We all know its going to be Guus taking over as long as the Turkish FA get their compensation, if Guus doesn't take the job and publicly states he doesnt want the job then we can panic, until then sleep easy and relax people.

Trust in Roman.

• Advertisement

Looks like Santos are backtracking on the Madrid rumour, now one of the agents is claiming he was misquoted. I love silly season. :D

bensmith_Times Ben Smith

#CFC wanted to bring Steve Clarke back as a coach but he's not interested in leaving #LFC

TFF President zgener will not be a candidate in the election. I think that will pave the way now for the goose to join.

TFF President zgener will not be a candidate in the election. I think that will pave the way now for the goose to join.

Good, hopefully chelsea get the ball rolling soon.

Looks like Santos are backtracking on the Madrid rumour, now one of the agents is claiming he was misquoted. I love silly season. :D

Ha, the story was probably broken to try and step up interest in their client and try and engineer a move.
    bensmith_Times Ben Smith

#CFC wanted to bring Steve Clarke back as a coach but he's not interested in leaving #LFC

i thought this was reported a few days back? Or at least I reckoned I had seen it recently. Would be great to have him back, him or Wilkins.

Its all up to Guus, he holds all the cards in this game and if he wants it, the job is his.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Neither Terry nor Lampard were at Drogba's wedding at the weekend. But he invited 500 others.

Any particular reason? Am I wrong in thinking that's strange?

• Advertisement

kraggy wrote: »
    Neither Terry nor Lampard were at Drogba's wedding at the weekend. But he invited 500 others.

I'd only read into that if he had invited other Chelsea players. Worse thing about having the wedding then is alot of players will have been off on personal holidays with friends and family and may have not had the time to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

My neighbour over the road got married at the weekend, I'm very good friends with the whole family yet I didn't attend the wedding as I other plans made.
    Point is there is nothing strange about it IMO, Its possible that they just couldn't make it for one reason or another.

they are both on holiday, according to the Daily Mail pics!

Yea with JT's missus Toni looking very hot. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

I may have over-reacted so... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭superfrank

If Neymar goes to Madraid...Hopefully Ageruo comes to us...I'd be happy with either player!

I really doubt that will happen, I cant see Drogba been allowed to move to another EPL team and come back and haunt us.

Also taken from the same site.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2003372/Guus-Hiddink-wants-Ray-Wilkins-return-Chelsea.html

Guus wants Wilkins back apparently.

I can't see Drogba being used as a makeweight, I would definitely prefer holding on to him for another season at the very least. The man is a beast.
    Now Kalou heading to Spurs as a makeweight for Modric..that I am ok with!:D

papagormo wrote: »
    I can't see Drogba being used as a makeweight, I would definitely prefer holding on to him for another season at the very least. The man is a beast.
    Now Kalou heading to Spurs as a makeweight for Modric..that I am ok with!:D

Spurs need a proper striker that will get 15-20 goals a season so you can rule out Kalou unfortunatly. :(

The problem with chelsea is that we hold on to our old players too long imo. I would love to see modric at chelsea and the only way it will happen is if we give spurs drogba. Drogba then to be replaced with lukaku and I would be very happy indeed.

I would not mind drogs staying another season but if we want modric then this may be the only way.

gavredking wrote: »

i thought this was reported a few days back? Or at least I reckoned I had seen it recently. Would be great to have him back, him or Wilkins.

First i heard of it TBH.
    Have to say i'm happy about it

In other news, my brand new Home Long Sleeve jersey arrived.

Its fooking brillant, compared to the short sleeved jersey I think its way nicer, now to wait and get either Aguero/Neymar/Sneijder on the back or just take the plunge and get Torres. ;)

First i heard of it TBH.
    Have to say i'm happy about it

Your happy Wilkins could be coming back or your happy that Clark has turned it down???

Im going to reckon your happiness relates to Clark turning ti down :p

Your happy Wilkins could be coming back or your happy that Clark has turned it down???

Im going to reckon your happiness relates to Clark turning ti down :p

Dream team is Clarke + Wilkins + Manager + Gourlay fecking off

• Advertisement

Ah now, he managed 10 goals this season, shure Kalou is dynamite! (when coming off the bench!)

Dream team is Clarke + Wilkins + Manager Jose Mourihno + Gourlay fecking off

FYP
    Ah now, he managed 10 goals this season, shure Kalou is dynamite! (when coming off the bench!)

Thing about Kalou is, he shouldf have progressed more at his time with us, maybe a move would be a better thing for his career.

In other news, my brand new Home Long Sleeve jersey arrived.

Its fooking brillant, compared to the short sleeved jersey I think its way nicer, now to wait and get either Aguero/Neymar/Sneijder on the back or just take the plunge and get Torres. ;)

If I get one this season it will have to have David Luiz splayed on the back!

If I get one this season it will have to have David Luiz splayed on the back!

May I also add I got it for 58 Euro dleivered from ProDirectSoccer.com and saved money instead if buying ti from the ChelseaFC.com website. Delvered within 3 days too.

I would love David Luiz,but my buddy who has the short sleeve has that already so its either Torres or wait for a new player, hopefully Neymar. :pac:

I've been keeping a close eye on Soccertriads myself. They are out of stock for the long sleeves for both the home and away jerseys. I quite like Cech's new jersey too.

raymond verheijen, hiddink and hughes' conditioning/fitness training buddy has just tweeted -

'Can't wait to work with Premier League club again to repeat the 'work-rate' & 'injury' statistics we had at Manchester City with Mark Hughes'

who could he be referring to?

Bolton wont have the money too pay him and I dont see a " big club " taking a risk on him until he proves it with us.
    I've been keeping a close eye on Soccertriads myself. They are out of stock for the long sleeves for both the home and away jerseys. I quite like Cech's new jersey too.

Ya soccertriads we're sold out of the new long sleeve so went with prodirect. Do soccertriads have the new away jersey up on the site?? Cech's new white/purple stripe jersey is nice.

Be a bastard to keep clean though. :pac:

Ya soccertriads we're sold out of the new long sleeve so went with prodirect. Do soccertriads have the new away jersey up on the site?? Cech's new white/purple stripe jersey is nice.

Be a bastard to keep clean though. :pac:

yeah, the short sleeve away is up on their site, available for dispatch early july it says. both home and away long sleeve are out of stock according to the site though.
    Yeah, thats the problem with Cech's new jersey, it would be wrecked in no time!:D

• Advertisement

yeah, the short sleeve away is up on their site, available for dispatch early july it says. both home and away long sleeve are out of stock according to the site though.
    Yeah, thats the problem with Cech's new jersey, it would be wrecked in no time!:D

I actually played a game of soccer last night for an hour in the long sleeve and I must say its one of the lightest jersies I've ever worn and given the tempature was about 17 degrees it held up well with ventaliation. ( I sound like an Adidas rep ) Itactually didnt feel like I had on the long sleeves and it wasnt restricting movement either.

I'd recommend it anyway, love it.

Cech's jersey is nice, I havent had a keeper jersey since this : 7fafac8a8a52b239f08000ff6684.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Gonna actually SUPPORT my club for once and buy from the store.What ya think lads long sleeve home or away?Away looks pretty sweet.

*edit* Aw man the away one isnt out yet :(

Soby wrote: »
    Gonna actually SUPPORT my club for once and buy from the store.What ya think lads long sleeve home or away?Away looks pretty sweet.

*edit* Aw man the away one isnt out yet :(

I'd take the plunge and get the Home Long Sleeve, its a lovely jersey and the added white stripes that are added further down the long sleeve jersey are really nice and make it stand out more so then the short sleeve IMO.

But its personal choice I guess. Im not a fan of the away jersey if im honest though.

I'd take the plunge and get the Home Long Sleeve, its a lovely jersey and the added white stripes that are added further down the long sleeve jersey are really nice and make it stand out more so then the short sleeve IMO.

But its personal choice I guess. Im not a fan of the away jersey if im honest though.

:eek: to hell with that.XE.com has a exchange rate for £50 to euro as 56.When ya swap to euro's on the website £50 becomes 75 euro and 90 euro to get torres on the back :eek:

Soby wrote: »
    :eek: to hell with that.XE.com has a exchange rate for £50 to euro as 56.When ya swap to euro's on the website £50 becomes 75 euro and 90 euro to get torres on the back :eek:

Thats why i got mine delivered from prodirectsoccer for about 60 euro and if I want a name ill go to my local lifestyle/champion sports and pay 10 euro for print, making it a grand total of 70 euro for a long sleeve with print.

Rememebr, you willnot be able to buy the long sleeve from the shops, they very, very rarely get in long sleeve stock.

Hence why I went th eonline route. Also I think when i went the Chelsea site it was nearly 102 euro delivered with print.

Thats why i got mine delivered from prodirectsoccer for about 60 euro and if I want a name ill go to my local lifestyle/champion sports and pay 10 euro for print, making it a grand total of 70 euro for a long sleeve with print.

Rememebr, you willnot be able to buy the long sleeve from the shops, they very, very rarely get in long sleeve stock.

Hence why I went th eonline route. Also I think when i went the Chelsea site it was nearly 102 euro delivered with print.

Thats fecking madness.Wondering though if i paid in £ would the website exchange it to euro or would it be done by the bank or something so that id get the actual exchange rate ?

• Advertisement

superfrank wrote: »
    If Neymar goes to Madraid...Hopefully Ageruo comes to us...I'd be happy with either player!

Here you go Frank - he said nice things about you!

http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=523637

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Got a season ticket for the Shed Lower. :) Delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Hughes as head coach with Hiddink as DOF or whatever is being reported.

Gourlay said the manager will be sorted in the next one to two weeks, so surely that rules out hughes because no body can talk to him until the end of the month. Good news.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Ruud Gullit sacked as Terek Grozny boss :P

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement