Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 10/11 (mod warning in post #7124)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Boy am I worried.

I think we really shot ourselves in the foot over the last two years.
    Our players are too old and we have done very very little to resolve that.
    Yes we have a handful of very young talented players but in my opinion we cant just take the role of plunging them into the deep end and expect them to cope with the decline of Drogba/Anelka/Lampard and Terry
    When we were on top of the world we should have brought in some 23 year olds in their prime to balance the team - Aguero and Hamsik were the ones I was always after.(and not just for their looks)

Now we can no longer afford them and they may not be willing to go to a team in such decline.

The hardest thing to bear is that United should be in total decline too, I could cope to losing the league to Arsenal, who really do deserve it, their team was 23 on average last night, and hopefully they will shine for years, Wenger deserves that for his foresight and hard-work, I do not think we deserve anything, but lets just hope we get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

I am usually the eternal optimist .... but not regarding Chelsea and the PL this season. Face MAJOR battle to hang onto 4th place finish. Having seen every game this season - the writings on the wall - only some canny investment in January will get us CL qualification for next year. I also believe that Ancellotti has been found out. A poster on Chelsea Chat made the point that Grant benefitted from a Mourinho 'fueled' team who made the CL final, and last season Ancellotti benefitted from a team re-born under Hiddink (and weakened opposition) and that the effect of this 'fuel' wears off eventually. It makes sense to me. Ancellottis' record does not suggest we will win too many League titles - but maybe we can get the rub of the green for a CL campaign - but without investment quickly, we'll struggle to get past Copenhagen.
    We've had 5-6 great years though - and might have to bask in the memories for a while to come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

Although the aging squad is playing some part in Chelsea's current form i don't think its responsible for as much of the decline as some think. This is largely the same squad that won the league last year and starting this season like men possessed by footballing gods. We have good young talent in McEachran, Van Aarnholt (possibly Bruma) and Kakuta, who might at least play like they gave a crap if given the chance... unlike Kalou, Malouda, Mikel last night

Last night after going 3 down Chelsea starting playing like they used to, like they cared and with passion, something that seems to be sorely lacking right in the last 2 months.

I'm starting to think Carlo has lost it, I sat a few rows behind the Chelsea dugout last night and he was a very solitary figure and often his attempts to shout instructions to Malouda and JT seemed to be ignored by both.
    Plus, who's responsible for the utterly negative style of play we seem to have adopted? pass backwards if at all possible followed by hoof to Drogba. I used to moan about Ballack's back-passing but it seems to be Chelsea's main tactic right now. At least our substitutions were attacking but it was too little too late to change the game.

Whether or not this is still a fallout from Wilkins dismissal I don't know, but we won't be winning any Champions League if the team wont wake up until we've gone a goal or two down.

Something has gone very wrong in the dressing room and I wouldn't be surprised to see a new manager appointed in the next 10 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

the_monkey wrote: »

Someone said Benitez would step in ?? :eek::eek:
    Please god don't let this be true, jesus , talk about negative long ball cr*p, if Benitez arrives it will get 10 times worse.
    Some might say Karma coming back to haunt you. But dont worry. Roman may just be waiting for Hodgson to become 'available'.:D Other than Anelka, when was the last signing to strengthen Chelsea? And how many gone since that? Roman may have to splash some cash and soon. And bring Wilkins back too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

The next 2 games are critical.
    Both are at home, which helps.
    On paper, they should be winnable
    They could kick start our season again.

I havent given up yet.
    Yes its difficult, far more than it should be, especially with Manure starting to win games, but its not out of sight yet. Fergie would never give up at this stage and teams have won it from this position.

I think Carlo will stay, as long as he can keep us in a Champ League position.
    Thats when Roman acts, when it looks like we are slipping out and the dressing room is gone. I dont think any of the players are unhappy with Carlo's coaching

Positives - We are still in the Champ League, still have to play Manure twice, other big teams have to play each other. And the fixtures are piling up. (Ok affects us as well)

We do need new proven blood, but our hands are tied and players are silly money in Jan, even more so than usual

So still in it, anything could happen, not going to be as bad as the 82\83 season until Clive Walker stepped up, or when Mr Bates tried (and succeeded) in selling me a piece of sodden grass!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Carlo needs to grow a set now and drop Malouda, Kalou and Ferreira at least...and bring in Kakuta, Bosingwa/Bruma and McEachran or something.

he needs to show he won't stand for these comfortable performances from senior players.

Malouda's gone from POTY candidate to muppet in 9 games; and embarrassment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I wouldn't count having to play Man United twice still as a positive, really. A chance for them to hammer us twice and put REAL daylight between ourselves and them...

I shudder to think the mauling that they would have inflicted upon us in the Bridge had that game gone ahead. It would have been humiliating. Absolutely humiliating.

Man United may not be playing the best football, but they are playing far superior to Chelsea, are hitting form now and would eviscerate the current Chelsea starting eleven.

DazMarz wrote: »
    I wouldn't count having to play Man United twice still as a positive, really. A chance for them to hammer us twice and put REAL daylight between ourselves and them...

I shudder to think the mauling that they would have inflicted upon us in the Bridge had that game gone ahead. It would have been humiliating. Absolutely humiliating.

Man United may not be playing the best football, but they are playing far superior to Chelsea, are hitting form now and would eviscerate the current Chelsea starting eleven.

Oh I dont know. Maybe a home game would have been just the thing.
    I just dont understand how we can go from being so good to so bad in one month (November) Although we did look a little shakey.
    Def need to blood some of the kids more from the start.
    But I'm not giving up in December, no way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

The hardest thing to bear is that United should be in total decline too, I could cope to losing the league to Arsenal, who really do deserve it, their team was 23 on average last night, and hopefully they will shine for years, Wenger deserves that for his foresight and hard-work, I do not think we deserve anything, but lets just hope we get it.

Funny I am the opposite, I could cope to losing it to united but couldn't
    stand it if Arsenal won it - I know Wenger has done it right with the young squad - but tbh he annoys me,even more then Ferguson.

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

SlickRic wrote: »
    Carlo needs to grow a set now and drop Malouda, Kalou and Ferreira at least...and bring in Kakuta, Bosingwa/Bruma and McEachran or something.

he needs to show he won't stand for these comfortable performances from senior players.

This.From playing these young lads we can hardly get any worse.Bit of competition for places is what a lot of the senior players need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Ah yeah just as I thought. A couple of pages of reading and its sell Cech, Jt, Lamps, Cole, Ferrera, Bos, Essien, Malouda, Drogba, Kalou, Mikel, Anelka and Ramires. Ok lads, anyone else you want to get rid of?

Just to be clear this was the Chelsea bench on Tuesday night: Turnbull, Bosingwa, Van Aanholt, Bruma, Ramires, McEachran, Kakuta. World class isn't it. So if Chelsea were to get rid of some of that talent and let me take a shot at the names mostly bandied about today. Drogba, Anekla, Malouda, Kalou, Ramires and Lampard. Who replaces them? now ask yourself what happens when that replacement gets injured?

Nothing like a good bit of knee jerk is there? Drogba will start fireing again and Lampard is only over injury. Malouda astonishingly was world class by everyones account in October now all of a sudden he is useless and needs to be sold. How fickle a bunch we are.

That said, Arsenal were not great last night, Chelsea were just rubbish beyond belief. No support for the man on the ball and nothing/no movement in the final 3rd. Now having watched Chelsea this season I will make a call that two players have to be shown teh door. The Kalou experiment has failed and lets be honest he has out stayed his welcome by about 2 years now. In the summer the 2nd player to go has to be Terry. He has been at fault for most goals recently, he has lost his mobility and can no longer move around the pitch. Brana was constantly sucked in to cover him against Arsenal with the result of his man tailing off him.

I'd say wait until the summer and get rid of Terry. That way you bring the young replacement in while keeping the experience of Terry but you get rid of his infulence in the summer and freshen things up. Until them nothing. Leave the squad as is, Carlo will sort it out, this team will fire again and then people will be saying how brilliant Drogba is again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

FTR I've no problem with the current crop of players, I'm aware they are getting past it but like I said in another thread earlier, they were world class 2 months ago and that hasn't changed.

We definitely need to strengthen though, and whoever we sign next should be a decent indicator of whats to come. We need 2 relatively young but proven players, ideally a striker and center half. I agree that Kalou has outstayed his welcome but I don't know if I'd get rid of JT just yet.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

SlickRic wrote: »

Couldnt agree more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

See thats two points back already.
    Now, if we can just get a bl**dy win tonight
    Come on the Blues!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

I was shocked to see united drew 1-1 this morning on the bbc news,
    part of me is happy - another part says "Too little too late" ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Fuck.

That is all. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I take it I'm not the only one abslutely dreading the Bolton game, home advantage means díck all when the players stroll out onto the pitch the way they did against Arsenal.
    I would be considering dropping Drogba, Malouda and Paulo to the bench for this one, with a trio of either Kalou, Anelka, Kakuta or Danny (jaysus not having Yuri or Yossi is proving to be a proper bane) leading the attack, with Ashley and Bosingwa bolting up and down the line.
    Keeping a clean sheet is proving rather difficult these days, so lets go full hog and get a blast a goals the other end, more importantly, lets pray the lads show a bit of facking spirit to want to win the ball at every given opportunity.

papagormo wrote: »
    I take it I'm not the only one abslutely dreading the Bolton game, home advantage means díck all when the players stroll out onto the pitch the way they did against Arsenal.
    I would be considering dropping Drogba, Malouda and Paulo to the bench for this one, with a trio of either Kalou, Anelka, Kakuta or Danny (jaysus not having Yuri or Yossi is proving to be a proper bane) leading the attack, with Ashley and Bosingwa bolting up and down the line.
    Keeping a clean sheet is proving rather difficult these days, so lets go full hog and get a blast a goals the other end, more importantly, lets pray the lads show a bit of facking spirit to want to win the ball at every given opportunity.

I dont think he can afford to chance the kids.
    He's playing Anelka, Lamps, and Bose.
    Danny still out
    Mikel is out with knee thanks to Van Persie.
    (Could be a blessing that).
    I should learn by now, but I'm expecting us to win and again to Villa

has the squad been announced?

• Advertisement

I should learn by now, but I'm expecting us to win and again to Villa

I obviously haven't learned yet either.

Read that Villa are considering shipping Dunne and Ireland to Celtic in order to lower the wages.
    Dunne in Jan anyone? Not a long term solution but until Alex is fit to go again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

why was Wilkins sacked ?

That question belongs with these others

Why did Roman not back Mourino, forcing us to buy Sidwell, Ben Haim, Kalou etc
    Guys who shouldnt even have been in our reserves.
    Why does he constantly listen to people who know nowt about football
    Why did he buy Sheva, instead of Torres and others that Mourino wanted
    Why did we get Ramires and not a direct Ballack replacement like his fellow german Bastian Schweinsteiger.
    Was Mikel worth it, and did we waste him, using him as a defensive midfielder, when apparently he was a great attacker?
    We need major investment, not just in the squad, as the kids arent alright.
    We need a 60,000 seater stadium for us ever to make money and not rely on Roman's money.
    I know they are trying to fix all this , and done many good things, but when Roman gets twitchy, a lot of good work is undone.
    When he first appeared, i actually thought we would dominate for years.
    Fair play to Man U, they responded, but we did shoot ourselves in the foot a bit as well.
    Pains me to say it, but Man City, are proving that it does take a lot of money to be contenders and they are also snapping up the young kids like chelsea

Apparently, now we are looking at Kaka.
    Another Sheva, old past it and injured

That question belongs with these others

Why did Roman not back Mourino, forcing us to buy Sidwell, Ben Haim, Kalou etc
    Guys who shouldnt even have been in our reserves.
    Why does he constantly listen to people who know nowt about football
    Why did he buy Sheva, instead of Torres and others that Mourino wanted
    Why did we get Ramires and not a direct Ballack replacement like his fellow german Bastian Schweinsteiger.
    Was Mikel worth it, and did we waste him, using him as a defensive midfielder, when apparently he was a great attacker?
    We need major investment, not just in the squad, as the kids arent alright.
    We need a 60,000 seater stadium for us ever to make money and not rely on Roman's money.
    I know they are trying to fix all this , and done many good things, but when Roman gets twitchy, a lot of good work is undone.
    When he first appeared, i actually thought we would dominate for years.
    Fair play to Manure, they responded, but we did shoot ourselves in the foot a bit as well.
    Pains me to say it, but Manure the 2nd, are proving that it does take a lot of money to be contenders and they are also snapping up the young kids like chelsea

Apparently, now we are looking at Kaka.
    Another Sheva, old past it and injured

I agree with most of what you posted but leave out the "Manure", using phrases like this makes people come across as petty and childish, no offence.

Essien wrote: »
    I agree with most of what you posted but leave out the "Manure", using phrases like this makes people come across as petty and childish, no offence.

Good point. Duly edited. I actually have a lot of respect for them and Fergie.
    Their achievements are amazing and what I would hope for us

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Borini is set to join Parma.

Would have hoped Borini would have been kept around a while longer, seems to be doing fairly well with the reserves.

All down to him rejecting a contract extension apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Whats painfully obvious in recent season is how Chelsea have the habit of killing off any momentum they look like building. They should have dominated the prem but them Roman decided to have a showdown with Jose and the plan went out the window. Grant, Phil and Scolari in and out. Players who as has been said shouldn't even be in the reserves were purchased.

Lastly just when its getting back to normal they go and disrupt the team again with the Wilkins situation. Finally I have to say the one thing that has disgusted me about Chelsea is Jon Obi. From what I saw of him he had enormous potential. Chelsea have tried to redesign him as a Claude Mak replacement and it hasn't work and also in doing so they have killed him. Killed off the potential he had and he will never be the player that Jose and Fergie fought out the long had battle for. Shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

Where did you see Mikel's potential role being, I haven't seen him excel as makalele type but he has always looked too slow to me to be an attacking anything, he can't shoot , his forward passing has been mediocre at best and he's got a bad habit of getting booked for pointless challenges..

I had great expectations of the guy but be it the Chelsea system or not, he hasn't shone in any midfield role he's been given. Still unsure, as he probably is, as to what he's meant to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Number Nine

Frank Arnesen seem to be a shadow behind a lot of our problems . Maybe him leaving is the summer is a sign that things will improve next season.
    Anyone fancy given Zola a chance until the of the season if things keep going down hill under Ancelotti ?

Frank Arnesen seem to be a shadow behind a lot of our problems . Maybe him leaving is the summer is a sign that things will improve next season.
    Anyone fancy given Zola a chance until the of the season if things keep going down hill under Ancelotti ?

He belongs back here with us,and with slightly better Italian than Carlo - could have stepped in when Wilkins got fired. But as Emanalo got the nod then - dont see that changing anytime soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

#15 wrote: »

Haha that has to be the most ridicules story

Just the thought of how much "The Muppet" would post here if that were to happen is enough to make ya vomit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Holy batman, I would love to see this happen for the reactions alone.

Ancelotti has to stay. We need stability, not another stupid rash decision. A few quid for him to spend in January would sort a hell of a lot of problems out.

People on here are so fickle. Calling for the manager and certain players to go is ridiculous. Who should replace Carlo and the players we ship out. Get real

• Advertisement

Arguably the ugliest and jammiest 3 points we'll get all season but **** me I'll take them. :D

What a relief!!! I feel drained. And welcome on board Ramieres. turned out a good couple of nights really what with Man u and Arsenal dropping pts and Liverpool in trouble!! City with Dzeko .... well lets see .... maybe we'll match that acqisition in January and push-on from there. Maybe there is a flicker of hope!!!

Ramires was very good in the 2nd half. Certainly showing his potential tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Ancelotti has to stay. We need stability, not another stupid rash decision. A few quid for him to spend in January would sort a hell of a lot of problems out.

People on here are so fickle. Calling for the manager and certain players to go is ridiculous. Who should replace Carlo and the players we ship out. Get real
    Definitely.
    Despite the poor form, there aren't many better managers you could ask for.

We won the title last year, playing some great football, and even breaking the record for the amount of goals scored in the season. - We haven't just become a bad team over night!
    The last 8 weeks has been a blip, a disastrous one, but still, we'll come out of it.
    papagormo wrote: »
    Read that Villa are considering shipping Dunne and Ireland to Celtic in order to lower the wages.
    Dunne in Jan anyone? Not a long term solution but until Alex is fit to go again.
    Dunne would be ok, but we realistically we need to be buying someone a lot younger.

Only problem is, anyone decent will cost big money. Abramovich seems to be finished with paying over the odds for players - in January, you're basically paying at least 25% more than in July, for the same player.
    I'm not expecting any big name signings next month unfortunately.

Realistically, we badly need a striker and a centre half.
    If he wont spend big, I'd bring in Bojan on loan from Barca - young player, and seems decent. Provide a bit of competition for Drogs and Anelka at least.

We've been linked with Lescott for a while - not the greatest, but he'd be available for £8m ish, and I can't see us spending much more!

Competition is exactly what we need. We have no one to push our 1 st 11 for their places. Far too much of a gap for starting players and the players on the bench. A poor game and the player knows they won't be dropped. 3 players that shouldn't have played tonight were Malouda, Kalou and Ferriera and all 3 got on the pitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I'd love us to sign Gary Cahill, would cost a bit though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Well... as the song said, what a difference a day makes...

I was absolutely despondent yesterday, and truly didn't think there was any hope at all... But there has now been offered a slight glimmer. United and Arsenal to both drop points (and in fairness to United, they dropped 2 points in a horrible manner) in 'easy' games and Chelsea to win the ugliest game they've ever won... A few more positive results in January, and please God... the wheels might start to get re-attached.

January could be a helluva lot worse for Chels, in fairness...

Aston Villa (H), Wolves (A), Blackburn (H), Bolton (A) in the Prem. Villa and Wolves both suffering from desperate runs of form (despite Wolves' win tonight).

Villa were on the wrong side of a 7-goal hammering in the Bridge last time out, but wouldn't count on it this time, but that said, Villa are playing badly and leaking goals and dropping silly points, so hopefully Chelsea can capitalise.

Wolves are an enigma. They play well, but suffer from desperate bad luck, so with any luck, Chelsea can put them away... if the strikers recover their form. Malouda getting back on the scoresheet tonight could be a good sign.

Blackburn will be suffering thanks to the managerial shake up, and were again on the wrong side of a 5-goal thrashing in the Bridge last term. Could be time for another big total of goals to get the confidence back up (we can dream anyway!).

Beat Bolton tonight, but by no means comprehensively. 0-4 last term (seems to be a recurring theme of the upcoming games! Chelsea thrashed them last term in the corresponding fixtures!!!!). But nothing by any means for granted. Bolton are flying high and Coyle has them playing very good football. I'd take a draw here from the Reebok, tbh.

10 points from January's fixtures would be the absolute dream... 12 would be the wet dream...:o

Will the new year bring the Blues back to the front again? On paper, it would look ideal. But only time will tell....

Arsenal's January fixtures: Birmingham (A), Man City (H), West Ham (A), Wigan (H). Not as easy as our list, I think. Man City might just trip them up (but I'd prefer a draw, tbh...) But Arsenal are also well capable of taking 12 points from these games...:(

Man United's January fixtures: West Brom (A), Stoke (H), Spurs (A), Birmingham (H), Blackpool (A). Again... not as easy as our January, but this is Man United and Fergie loves this. Spurs is the only obvious banana peel, but West Brom got a shock draw in O.T., but will the Hawthornes be any better??? Possibly, but I wouldn't count on it. Again, United would be well capable of getting at least 12 points from these games, but could always get the maximum 15. We need Spurs to do us a favour, as none of the rest of them could be seen as big threats... but you never know!

Man City's January fixtures: Blackpool (H), Arsenal (A), Wolves (H), Aston Villa (A), Birmingham (A; February 1st). Apart from Arsenal, this is an easy run for Man City (tho Brum could potentially cause a few problems. The rest of the teams should be handy ones for the blue half of Manchester, tbh. But then again, they have the habit of playing like Barcelona for 1 game, then Barnsley for 5 following on... Here's hoping.

Spurs' January fixtures: Fulham (H), Everton (A), Man United (H), Newcastle (A). Nothing too handy here for the Spuds... Fulham and Newcastle being the 2 'handy' fixtures, but again, nothing should be taken for granted. Everton are always tricky, especially in Goodison. Man United, we want them to beat them! Hopefully!!!

January has the potential to be very kind to Chelsea, but unlike me (I love looking around at the others in the league), the squad and the management should concentrate on nothing else but winning all our games, never mind what happens in any of the other fixtures. Win at all costs, win ugly, win any way at all. Get back to winning ways and get things back into our own hands...

my very initial thought was "mile offside", on closer inspection hell he wasn't offside as i'm concerned, and very close inspection I say "fack it, a wins a win" as far as i'm concerned at this stage! Terry handball my hole.

kamon the blues!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

A win against the Villa on Sunday will put us back on track, it'll be a tough one though.

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    A win against the Villa on Sunday will put us back on track, it'll be a tough one though.

And who knows, if United maintain there marvelous away form we might be within a point or 2 of them on Sunday. I'm getting ahead of myself now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Essien wrote: »
    And who knows, if United maintain there marvelous away form we might be within a point or 2 of them on Sunday. I'm getting ahead of myself now though.

I just want us to beat Villa, plain and simple. They shipped 4 against City without threating to much so I think there is no reason to doubt we cant beat them comfortably, in saying that I'll be happy to take a scrappy 3 points once we keep winning.

Im not worried about United, City, Spurs, as long as we get our house in order and the results and perforamnces up to scratch thats all that matters to me. I wouldnt mind a helping hand though. :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement