Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 10/11 (mod warning in post #7124)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

flahavaj wrote: »
    He is very injury prone. It should be a worry for ye tbh.

It bothers me as much a Rooney loosing the plot , wanting to leave and not been able to hit the back of the onion sack:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Looks like it could be on here although he's doing a lot of flicking about.

ah damit you had me excited there, i thought that was a link to Chelsea Tv stream :o looking for the last 15 mins or so, no joy yet, if anyone gets one could they post it up please, i'll post one if i find it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Usually I don't bother it has to be said, but getting called fickle on the club thread is a low blow, so I simply felt it was my duty to enlighten the guest on their apparent misunderstanding:p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

ah damit you had me excited there, i thought that was a link to Chelsea Tv stream :o looking for the last 15 mins or so, no joy yet, if anyone gets one could they post it up please, i'll post one if i find it

It was, he decided to record it and stuck ssn back on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Don't bite on the baiters.....

I did and got a ban for it, it was worth it though :pac::pac::pac:

Was wondering where u have been , see some absolute scum Lfc supporters( I'm not saying there all bad before anyone jumps on the wagon) on sky news burning the Torres jersey , gives football supporters a bad name , but knowing bloody sky they orchestrated it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Looks like it could be on here although he's doing a lot of flicking about.

Chelsea TV back on now. AH Fcuk it, hes flickin again

Was wondering where u have been , see some absolute scum Lfc supporters( I'm not saying there all bad before anyone jumps on the wagon) on sky news burning the Torres jersey , gives football supporters a bad name , but knowing bloody sky they orchestrated it.

Yeah myself and the Brother (liverpool fan) were saying it was disgraceful behavior, although your right sky do seem to find the negatives and concentrate on that...

I duno about anyone else but i wish it was 11pm already, squeeky bum time, everything crossed here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭invinciblePRSTV

Whats the story with Luiz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Supposed to be completing in Portugal, wasn't enough time to get plane over to sign in England. 21m and Nemanja Matic

• Advertisement

He's staying in Portugal and doing the deal from there and faxing the stuff from there to the FA, prob won't here if its done or not till the morning...

edit: Ddoohhh ... too slow

Bruma off to Leicester

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Medicals can take several days apparently, so as long as the cruical paperwork is done and faxed (What ever that is), the transfer can still go through, so dont panic if you hear nowt untill tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Torres is signing a contract now until 2016.
    matallanas Javier Matallanas
    Fernando Torres está firmando ahora mismo el contrato que le vincula con el Chelsea hasta 2016

Buck speaks!

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck has told talkSPORT the Blues can win the Premier League with or without Fernando Torres.
    The champions are hoping to conclude a £50million deal for the Liverpool striker and a £25m deal for Benfica defender David Luiz in the next hour.
    But Buck insists the Blues can retain the title even if the transfers fail to be completed in time.
    “If these deals don’t happen we still think we’re in the mixI”Bruce Buck

“I don’t think we’re ruled out of it [the title race] before these deals and if these deals don’t happen we still think we’re in the mix,” he told Kick Off.
    Buck also claimed the big-money moves prove Roman Abramovich remains passionate abpout Chelsea.
    “There’s no change in his approach here, it’s just some players we’ve been following for a while where we think we might be able to strike a deal during this transfer window and that’s what we’re trying to do,” he added.
    “I’ve been asked many times if Roman Abramovich is still committed to Chelsea Football Club and I’ve always responded he is. “

• Advertisement

BluesChronicle Dan Levene
    Chelsea complete the signing of Fernando Torres from Liverpool for a UK record fee of £50m

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Ye boys better rest up your typing hands for sunday cos i reckon it could be an epic matchday thread:D

Come on Chelsea and confirm these deals !

Ye boys better rest up your typing hands for sunday cos i reckon it could be an epic matchday thread:D

Il be the pitch side reporter. Can't bloody wait !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

From twitter:
    SportRumours Sport Rumours
    #CONFIRMED: Chelsea sign Fernando Torres from #LFC for £50m

• Advertisement

2mins gone TORRES 1-0 Chelsea
    43mins gone TORRES 2-0 Chelsea
    88mins gone TORRES 3-0 Chelsea.

FT Chelsea 3-0 Liverpool

Raedwald wrote: »
    From twitter:
    SportRumours Sport Rumours
    #CONFIRMED: Chelsea sign Fernando Torres from #LFC for £50m

What's the song going to be ? I wonder will I be able to find anywhere in the dam to watch the game tomorrow ?

Pat Nevin: "Benayoun's understanding with Fernando Torres is extraordinary" and he's looking forward to them working together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Johner wrote: »
    2mins gone TORRES 1-0 Chelsea
    43mins gone TORRES 2-0 Chelsea
    88mins gone TORRES 3-0 Chelsea.

FT Chelsea 3-0 Liverpool

That could possibly kill the internet:D

What's the song going to be ? I wonder will I be able to find anywhere in the dam to watch the game tomorrow ?

QUICK thinking Chelsea fans have already come up with a song for £50m new signing Fernando Torres.

The ditty got a debut airing even before the deal was done, when the Blues played up at Goodison Park in the FA Cup on Saturday. Fans in the away end sung:

He's now a blue he was a red – Torres! Torres!

He's left The Kop to join The Shed – Torres! Torres!

He used to go out on the rob,

But now he's got a proper job

Fernando Torres – Chelsea's new number nine!

They thought he'd always be a red – Torres! Torres!

You'll never walk alone he said - Torres! Torres!

They bought the lad from sunny Spain,

He scored a few then grew a brain

Fernando Torres – Chelsea's new number nine!

The song is expected to boom out when Chelsea travel to Sunderland's Stadium of Light on Tuesday evening, as well as on Sunday when Torres' former club Liverpool visit Stamford Bridge.

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/fulham-fc/2011/01/31/chelsea-fans-on-song-after-torres-signing-82029-28089298/#ixzz1Cek9OJk9

chelseayouth Chelsea Youth
    RT @TerrenceTheCat: Live and exclusive interview with Torres on CTV soon

YESSSSSSS

Fernando Torres acaba de firmar a las 23.47 (22.47 en Londres) su contrato con el Chelsea. Ya es oficialmente jugador del Chelsea.

Fernando Torres has just signed at 23,47 o'clock (22,47 in London) its contract with the Chelsea. Already is officially player of the Chelsea.

Il have to learn that one of for Sunday johner , cheers ! Lads where is Daz gone ? Has CHDs untimely demise pushed him away , if ever there was a night for a true blue like him this is surely it !

Il have to learn that one of for Sunday johner , cheers ! Lads where is Daz gone ? Has CHDs untimely demise pushed him away , if ever there was a night for a true blue like him this is surely it !

He's still about! Just not as much anymore. :(

Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9!!

Luiz has signed too!!!! :D ****ing delighted.

• Advertisement

WELCOME TO CHELSEA TORRES AND LUIZ.

Thought I seen Daz posting not so long since?

Johner wrote: »
    Luiz has signed too!!!! :D ****ing delighted.

My god what a bloody deadline day , the cat , yes the cat in bar bar is even smiling at me !

Feck I think I just creamed myself over the business we have done today !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Words cannot describe me feelings at this moment so I will use the medium of gangster rap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Enjoy lads, he's some player...

What is it the phrase is "RAWK goes into meltdown" :pac:

Absolutely delighted if "sky sources" are correct and the 2 of them have signed. 6 days ago i would have never have thought this though, happy days!

Roman, will you marry me......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

You guys got a true class act lads. I'm gutted tbh but such is the way of football. I'll be one pool fan still cheering him on so long as he's not playing us.

Luiz has signed a 5 and a half year deal.

matallanas Javier Matallanas
    Fernando Torres lucirá el dorsal número 9 del Chelsea que está libre. "Es el destino",dijo Torres cuando se enteró que el 9 azul le esperaba

Fernando Torres light up the number 9 of the Chelsea that is free. 'It is the destiny', said Torres when was informed that the 9 blue expected him

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

Can't wait for Sunday now, will be whipping out every chelsea jersey between now and then :D

i see spurs tried to buy adam also but failed!

• Advertisement

Time to head down to lifestyle and get that aul #9 we got..

Should go nicely with my no.10 Yossi Benayoun :D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Get the tissues out! :eek:

A Russian opens his wallet and the shockwaves reverberate around the world.

"We've got El Neeneo, we've got El Neeneo"!

Roy Bentley
    Jimmy Greaves
    Peter Osgood
    David Speedie
    Ruud Gullit
    Mark Hughes
    Vialli
    Zola
    Jimmy Floyd
    Drogba
    Sheva

and now
    Torres

Its a Blue Blue day :D

Who can resist getting number 9 on their jersey for Sunday :P

Any talk of him playing on Sunday , actually fark that 50 mil let's be having u tomorrow fella !

Any chance of him making an appearance tomorrow?

"Torres AND Luiz?..."

PA-9865512.jpg

• Advertisement

Welcome lads, go easy. ;)

torres1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

congrats chelsea football club. with those two signings i wouldnt be backing against you beating barcelona, if things click into place

Top marks to the Chelsea hierachey , some brilliant , made all our moves at the perfect time , I did not have to much faith in our new chief exec but he has come through with goods tonights , pints all rounds I say !

Last time I was this overwhelmed was at the bridge to see us hammer Sivan and take the title , that night will always have a special place in my Chelsea history but tonight is deffo up there with it !

Now all together now !!!!!

"that's why we are champions , that's why we are champions , that's why were champions "

Soccer triads are quick off the mark:
    http://soccertriads.com/English-Teams/Chelsea/Chelsea-Home-Jersey-10/11/prod_107.html

can't seem to get on to the online megastore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

That could possibly kill the internet:D

First football, next the internet...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement