Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Pubs In Lodz

Options
  • 01-07-2010 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

How Ya,
    Looking for Irish pubs in Lodz that show the GAA matches. Heading there on Saturday for ten days. Iv been to one in Lodz but it didnt show the match.
    Iv checked on the net and there is quite a few there but none say of Setanta sports etc. Can anyome forward me a link or something it would be great, or a link to where i could get such info.
    Dziękuję

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Wheelsonthebus

Not too many genuine Irish pubs in Lodz. I know there's that Irish pub in Piotrkowska street but i doubt they'd have the GAA on- there's another one called the Dublin Pub which seems dodgy out and doesn't seem to be anything to do with an Irish pub except calling itself the Dublin Pub. I was in Lodz during the 6 nations and ended up having to watch it online so wouldn't hold out much hope of seeing the GAA. All you can do is ask I suppose. Sorry I know this isn't much help!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Sorry about that

Advertisement