Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucan Festival 2010

Options
  • 01-07-2010 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Does anyone know what the story in relation to who is running the Lucan Festival 2010.

Im starting to heat from a number of people that one of the individuals involved running it this year is apparently randomly blocking people from the twitter feed regarding this year events.

Its my understanding that the people blocked hadnt commented on the page whatsoever and that they were simply blocked for who they are.

Apparently the individual in question blocking people was involved in a failed political campaign at one stage and this is rumoured ( and Id stress the word rumoured) to be factor in blocking these people.

Does anyone know how involved SDCC are in arranging this family event? I would have thought that this would be open for all the community to enjoy and this information would be freely shared. However I would say that any abuse on the LucanFestival account by any person should not be tolerated and they should be blocked/banned.

I know from last year the Lucan Fest was fantastic. I really hope this years is too. Ive already heard Morgan le Faye will be playing at it.

I just hope petty games played behind the scenes by people involved in its organisation dont overshadow what will be a fantastic festival.

Advertisement