Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing courses in college

• 01-07-2010 1:24pm

Hi I've heard that sometimes if you don't like the course you accepted that it's possible to transfer into another course within the same college. Does anyone know if this is true or not, and how easy it is to do? I assume you'd have to make such a change as early as possible or else you'd miss a lot. I ask because I'm not 100% about one of my choices for Trinity, and I heard I could possibly transfer into General Science if I don't like it. If anyone has any info on this I'd greatly appreciate it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

I changed courses within the college after a few weeks of my first course in ul.I think you can do a transfer to another college before a certain date in october

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Depends on the course, depends how long you leave it, depends if you have the points (You cant start a low points course and move up to higher one generally).

Intra-faculty transfers tend to be easier.

Advertisement