Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will the CAO site crash ?

• 01-07-2010 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

I'm still trying to decide the last one or two courses on my CAO but should I leave it till 5 or do you think the site will crash again this year ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Do it now to be safe!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I wouldn't take any chances tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Scoobydooo wrote: »
    I'm still trying to decide the last one or two courses on my CAO but should I leave it till 5 or do you think the site will crash again this year ?

again?!?!

****:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

stainluss wrote: »
    again?!?!

****:eek:
    I think he means this time last year:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Don't leave it until later. Remember - to change your mind you have to re-enter all your courses again. Imagine it crashed in the middle of that and you were only left with half a list :(

(it's quite unlikely though - after last year they state that they are monitoring the website!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

And it didn't :) we even got a few mins extra time to change :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

what county do you think the last person to change was from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Why people leave it 'til the last minute I will never understand ... :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement