Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cycle challenge that might interest you...

• 01-07-2010 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Folks,

Have a look below at the link if you get a chance. This is a new cycle challenge that is in its first year and is based around Co Cavan and is scheduled for Sunday 1st August 2010.There are 3 different routes available 100/140 and 185 kms routes that brings you through 5 counties in total(185 route).

http://fivecountycyclechallenge.com/

The plan for this event is that it will grow in size each year and become an annual national event on the Irish Cycling circuit. If you are interested email the 'Express your Interest' link on the left side of the page.

If you could forward this to member of your Cycling Clubs or people that you may think will be interested it would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭neris

Looks good will give it a go next year. Only back from 2 weeks hols the days before and dont think i,ll be in a physical state to do any distance cycling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭alfalad

Just let one of the head guys in the club know and he will tell people on Saturday, they are based in Meath so would think you will get a few from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

That looks good all right, but I won't be ready to do it this year. Took a look at the website, clicked on the Novice route and the first thing I see on the map is Greenland! Hang on a minute!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

I like the sounds of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

looks good, i emailed my interest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭kenmc

Only problem with that is that it's the bank holiday, will probably reduce possible numbers available for it.

Advertisement