Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Home Parks Wesford

Options
  • 01-07-2010 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    Does anyone have any experience with any of the mobile home parks in Wexford / Curracloe area? We are thinking of buying a mobile home on a park and just wanted to find out some info on the area.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

meathmama wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone have any experience with any of the mobile home parks in Wexford / Curracloe area? We are thinking of buying a mobile home on a park and just wanted to find out some info on the area.

Don,t know about curracloe but you could try here
    http://www.sefarrell.com/Blackwater.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Yasemin

Hi We are in Prospect Park in ballymoney www.prospectpark.ie. Children love it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

Need to be aware of costs...

I don't know about curracloe, but I have a mobile home in Rosslare www.burrowpark.com and I really think they have one of the best set ups around.

I've also heard great things about the one in Ballymoney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Yasemin

All parks differ and some provided more for your money. Prospect has an amazing facilities and the activities are great. It depends on what you want for the children, getting them home this year after such a great summer was the only bad part of the summer!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

Yasemin wrote: »
    All parks differ and some provided more for your money. Prospect has an amazing facilities and the activities are great. It depends on what you want for the children, getting them home this year after such a great summer was the only bad part of the summer!:rolleyes:

I know what you mean. Kids just dont want to leave there at the end of Summer!!!!

Yasemin has only touched the surface in what Prospect has to offer, two heated swimming pools, two tennis courts, basketball court, play ground (inc zip wire), two football pitches, "The Barn" which in effect is an amusement arcade with arcade games, pool, badminton, table tennis, shuffle board, giant chess and more.

On top of this there are Summer Camps football, rugby etc on site. GAA is supposed to be coming next year.

What more can I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

meathmama wrote: »
    Hi,
    fatbhoy wrote: »
    Need to be aware of costs...

Yeah, you're welcome, don't mention it, no problem. :rolleyes:

Advertisement