Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anybody have contact details for direct imports in dundalk???

Options
  • 01-07-2010 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi all, im looking to get in touch with direct imports in dundalk. they sell tools, garage equiptment, etc. as far as im aware theyre located in plaster mount pleasant in dundalk. I baught some eqiuptment at a market and it had stickers saying " imported by www.directimports.eu.com" but i cant find a phone no for them anywhere on the web...
    Thanks

Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

...eu.com

Doubt it. No such domain, AFAIK.
    Certainly the URL as you have quoted is invalid.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

• Registered Users Posts: 45 THOMAS TYRRELL

hi, ive been trying that no for the past day r 2 n cant get any reply- sent him an email 2 n with my phone no asking him 2 give me a ring and nothing!!!
    will have to keep trying it i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

hi, ive been trying that no for the past day r 2 n cant get any reply- sent him an email 2 n with my phone no asking him 2 give me a ring and nothing!!!
    will have to keep trying it i suppose.
    I'm not sure if they are even still operating, if I hear anything I'll drop you a PM.

Advertisement