Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house viewing kilcole/greystones

• 01-07-2010 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hey all,

Any advice or insights or helpful hints about housing estates or areas to look at for a 3 bedroom semi-d house? currently looking a t Kilcoole/greystones area. i have two boys aged 11 and 14.

anybody bought a house recently in Holywell?

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Hello, I live in Charlesland in Greystones and its a great place to bring up a young family. A lot of the areas have large green areas to play on and the children all go out and play with each other every evening. It has a free buses to the Dart in the morning and evening, Easy walk to Superquinn, Doctors, Chemist etc. Everyone is so friendly and you will find the neighbours all get on very well in each area. Best of luck in your house search.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 aislingp1

hey thanks for your reply, we will check out this area. we were viewing some house on friday and thinking about puting in an offer in one in Kilcoole. we'll see how that goes !! i think it may be a long process !!

Advertisement