Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hiddedn code in our DNA ??

• 01-07-2010 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

I watched an interesting interview on EdgeMediaTV (the only TV channel I watch) the other day. An guy (scientist) by the name of Gregg Braden claims to have decoded the top four layers of our DNA which took 12 years. In many languages including ancient Hebrew our DNA spells out.. "God eternal within the body". :) any thoughts ?

30 minute interview here for those interested, go to 20 mins for the DNA part requires a free sign up..
    http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/interviews/gbraden.htm?

Also available on youtube, much longer though. Called "the God code" :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

I watched an interesting interview on EdgeMediaTV (the only TV channel I watch) the other day. An guy (scientist) by the name of Gregg Braden claims to have decoded the top four layers of our DNA which took 12 years. In many languages including ancient Hebrew our DNA spells out.. "God eternal within the body". :) any thoughts ?

30 minute interview here for those interested, go to 20 mins for the DNA part requires a free sign up..
    http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/interviews/gbraden.htm?

Also available on youtube, much longer though. Called "the God code" :D

Greg bradden... just lookign him up, doesnt seem to have any scientific training in this field of experise, you an info on his back gorund..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Phew, thought it was going to say "Made in China" for a second. More info on the "scientist" would be good and I'm sure it's the same god that he believes in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

robtri wrote: »
    Greg bradden... just lookign him up, doesnt seem to have any scientific training in this field of experise, you an info on his back gorund..

Nope, first time I heard of him.

fontanalis wrote: »
    Phew, thought it was going to say "Made in China" for a second. More info on the "scientist" would be good and I'm sure it's the same god that he believes in.

You have such a wonderfull personality fontnails.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jemima Fairchap

He wrote a book called "The Divine Matrix". I have to say it was one of the most insightful books I've ever come across. He touches on some scientific experiments that prove everyone and everything in the universe are connected via this divine matrix. I'm not explaining it well but it's actually an amazing book.
    Hadn't come across the hidden code thing, must read up on it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

best selling author Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science and spirituality. Following a successful career as a Computer Geologist for Phillips Petroleum during the 1970s energy crisis, he became a Senior Computer Systems Designer for Martin Marietta Defense Systems during the last year of theCold War. In 1991 he was appointed the first Technical Operations Manager for Cisco Systems where he led the development of the global support team that assures the reliability of today’s Internet.For more than 22 years, Gregg has searched high mountain villages, remote monasteries, and forgotten texts to uncover their timeless secrets. To date, his work has led to such paradigm-shattering books as The Isaiah Effect, The God Code, The Divine Matrix and his 2008 release, The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits. Gregg’s work is now published in 17 languages and 27 countries and shows us beyond any reasonable doubt that the key to our future lies in the wisdom of our past.

So no training in biology, micro biology, micro chemistry, genetics or any relevant field?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I heard about this before,I dont remember where.But was alot of hype about this guy,some kind of self taught genius.
    And his credibility was not dismissed as far as i remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

or better still "may contain traces of nuts"...:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Di0genes wrote: »
    So no training in biology, micro biology, micro chemistry, genetics or any relevant field?

Do you have any training in any of those fields that would allow you to attempt to discredit him or his ideas? Why do you blindly refute every thread that is posted here? Can you not engage in discussion based around what the OP intended the discussion to be about?

What is your opinion on the ideas put forward by Braden?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Do you have any training in any of those fields that would allow you to attempt to discredit him or his ideas? Why do you blindly refute every thread that is posted here? Can you not engage in discussion based around what the OP intended the discussion to be about?

Give this man a round of a applause :) It's about time someone said this to Diogenes.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Yeah...what a waste of 12 years. If you really want to impress me then locate the DNA sequence responsible for the ageing process.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Do you have any training in any of those fields that would allow you to attempt to discredit him or his ideas?

No it's true I don't.

What I do know is that Braden didn't present his findings to any reputable peer reviewed scientific journal with experts in these fields.

Why do you blindly refute every thread that is posted here? Can you not engage in discussion based around what the OP intended the discussion to be about?

Whats to discuss? Why discuss the idea when Braden doesn't explain the methodical or equipment used to gather his findings? I could may as well claim i found that a DNA sequences spells out I CAN HAZ CHEESEBURGER.

Unless he can present some evidence to support his claims he deserves mockery and derision. Unless you'd like to buy some more snakeoil.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Whats to discuss?

That is my view on 99% of the threads on boards thats why I don't post in them. I leave people in peace who share an interest in the topics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

mysterious wrote: »
    Give this man a round of a applause :) It's about time someone said this to Diogenes.:D

Constant denial is bad alright.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

I would say very few people here on boards have training or scientfic back ground on DNA and genetical codes.

and likewise i wouldnt put too much trust or belief in these boardies anyalsis of DNA code cause they have no training it it...
    and as such if Greg has no background or formal training in genetical science i wouldnt put too much trust in what he says either...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Its a Conspiracy Theory forum. 99% of the time this stuff isn't true. Whenever a famous person dies before their time its a conspiracy....basically camp fire stories for adults.

and for the record you can find a "Secret Code" in almost anything!!

to quote Family Guy: "OH MY GOD!!! Brian! theres a message in my Alpha-bits. It says 'Oooooooo'

"Peter those are Cheerios."

Unless he can present some evidence to support his claims he deserves mockery and derision. Unless you'd like to buy some more snakeoil.

He deserves to be mocked? That's a little harsh in my own opinion. He isn't forcing his ideas or his agenda on to people.

What about other pseudo-scientists such as Aubrey de Grey or any classical alchemist. Do they deserve to be mocked too? They may deserve to be ignored, or to have their ideas scrutinized.. but they don't deserve to be mocked just because you don't agree with what they purport to.
    robtri wrote: »
    I would say very few people here on boards have training or scientfic back ground on DNA and genetical codes.

and likewise i wouldnt put too much trust or belief in these boardies anyalsis of DNA code cause they have no training it it...
    and as such if Greg has no background or formal training in genetical science i wouldnt put too much trust in what he says either...

Neither would I, and that's fair enough.. I still wouldn't bother trying to vilify him because of it though

Barden uses the Bible as a basis for his scientific evidence. He changes the names of scientific phenomena to confuse his readers and skew facts to concur with his arguments. (See his explanation of "Zero Point" and his laughable connection of Schumann resonances to Fibonacci numbers.)

He suggests that Fibonacci numbers are a code. They're nothing more than a mathematical curiosity.

The most laughable thing he tries to foist upon the unsuspecting reader is the New Age nonsense that humans only use 10% of their brains. A complete New-Ager myth.

What is interesting is the way a "guru" like this can persuade people to suspend all critical thinking and swallow this rubbish without question. Possibly because it appeals to then as a simple and easy (lazy) to gain "seKrIt knoWlEdge", without actually having to do any work such as researching and finding out for themselves.

• Advertisement

There is nothing hidden in our DNA, it's clearly obvious, we just don't use the "junk" DNA (again a bad name to describe it)

it's like been born with gifted hands or whatever, if we don't use it, we lose it. The DNA has been dormant. Since it was reprogrammed by the reptilians and ANnunaki. Se we can only see the world in a 5 sense reality.

It's opening up now as we are moving into the new age. But its not an easy time. Lucifer is using this to manifest his full manifestated self. Hence what 2012 is all about.

Who is, I will leave it to you to guess. As Boards.ie are not ready for the truth. I'll give a clue hes born on the sun rising.

studiorat wrote: »
    Barden uses the Bible as a basis for his scientific evidence. He changes the names of scientific phenomena to confuse his readers and skew facts to concur with his arguments. (See his explanation of "Zero Point" and his laughable connection of Schumann resonances to Fibonacci numbers.)

He suggests that Fibonacci numbers are a code. They're nothing more than a mathematical curiosity.

The most laughable thing he tries to foist upon the unsuspecting reader is the New Age nonsense that humans only use 10% of their brains. A complete New-Ager myth.

What is interesting is the way a "guru" like this can persuade people to suspend all critical thinking and swallow this rubbish without question. Possibly because it appeals to then as a simple and easy (lazy) to gain "seKrIt knoWlEdge", without actually having to do any work such as researching and finding out for themselves.

Science and all these numbers, a word comes to mind, numbscull thats what people say of many people who get to cot up in the science of things, and miss the whole picture. Good god how much more can I take this madness and mind rape on this world. the left brain trying to use the connections from that side of the brain to understand and quite possibly rape the right brain. It's ludricous that so many people buy this science crap still. This train of understanding is an imbalance. Do you not get it already.

The reality is WE do not use our full brain potential. We DO not use our right brains in the system in equal of the left.. right brain is suppressed while the left is used and is more dominant. 99.9percent of the world do not even know what the brain is even capable of. So please dont give me this science crap of science saying we use all our brains. Our brains are asleep half the time.

Our brains are asleep half the time.

Skeptics brains are asleep a lot more than that :p

Wonder what god wrote in our DNA?

I hope he doesn't need to use pi any time soon.
    http://gospelofreason.com/2007/06/13/god-said-pi-3-stand-by-your-beliefs-dammit/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

"Zeus woz 'ere"?

We DO not use our right brains in the system in equal of the left.. right brain is suppressed while the left is used and is more dominant. 99.9percent of the world do not even know what the brain is even capable of. So please dont give me this science crap of science saying we use all our brains. Our brains are asleep half the time.

More cliches. That's another New-Ager myth, the whole right and left thing, it's used in self help and management training as an analogy.

So what's the conspiracy, "God put a message in DNA"; if found return to...

Spirituality Forum => thataway :)

Probably close enough for a coffee coffee table or something.

Don't look behind you!!!

or Told you I didn't exist...

• Advertisement

More cliches. That's another New-Ager myth, the whole right and left thing, it's used in self help and management training as an analogy.

So what's the conspiracy, "God put a message in DNA"; if found return to...

Spirituality Forum => thataway :)

Stop putting words in my mouth and telling me I follow new age crap. lucifer runs the whole system, this forum, the church, the new age movement, the everything that this world is built on.

So don't tell me who i am and what I know. You are clueless on this subject matter, your repeating beleifs from scientists ffs.. In fact you wouldn't be able to actually hold the real truth to this, It will traumatize you. It's far to complex for most human beings to understand just how ****ed this matrix is.

It's lot more deeper than a bloody Lab test.

Not all of the skeptics are skeptics;) if ya get the way the wind is blowing.

It's a bit like this.

Make sure we don't think, feel, wonder or question things. Thats what a lot of people are afraid of other people doing now, it's [pretty daunting for many "skeptics". it's all changing now:D

It's far to complex for most human beings to understand just how ****ed this matrix is.

It's lot more deeper than a bloody Lab test.

And you do understand it I suppose? What a coincidence...

When's the lecture tour starting?

And you do understand it I suppose? What a coincidence...

When's the lecture tour starting?

If you opened your mind and your own eyes clearly enough, nobody would have to state the obvious. I don't do lectures. I don't believe in them. No lecture so far has sorted out the world mess so far.

If you opened your mind and your own eyes clearly enough, nobody would have to state the obvious. I don't do lectures. I don't believe in them. No lecture so far has sorted out the world mess so far.

Open your mind! More cliches. Your posts make me laugh Mysterious. Thanks.

So how come you are privy to this "knowledge" that most human beings can't comprehend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

Because Mysterious is not human.

+This is not a conspiracy it's just some uneducated dude grasping at straws. I'm interested to see how he turned genetic code into Hebrew and which dialect of Hebrew for that matter.

• Advertisement

Sparticle wrote: »

+This is not a conspiracy it's just some uneducated dude grasping at straws. I'm interested to see how he turned genetic code into Hebrew and which dialect of Hebrew for that matter.

What do you mean by 'not a conspiracy'?

Not trying to pick at things but that is posted from time to time

It's not a conspiracy in the sense that there is no claim that people are conspiring. This board often seems to be the dumping ground for new age trash rather than conspiracy theories.

Do you always resort to name call. It seem every response I get from you is immature or childish. Could you not stick to the topic of hand rather than pointing "everything towards one person in judgment"? It's getting a little boring now. With all due respect, believe what you want, argue with what I have to say fair enough.. But all I see is you lowering yourself by coming on to this forum attacking posters

Do you always resort to name call. It seem every response I get from you is immature or childish. Could you not stick to the topic of hand rather than pointing "everything towards one person in judgment"? It's getting a little boring now. With all due respect, believe what you want, argue with what I have to say fair enough.. But all I see is you lowering yourself by coming on to this forum attacking posters

As stated in a previous post I think you are a T**** so in responding I think I am just feeding you.And Just in case you are genuine ,Mysty you need to stop taking things too seriously. I'm simply treating you the same way you treat other posters. My "insult" was a reference to the fact you act as if you're above the rest humanity when it comes to understanding the world and no-one is worthy of hearing this precious information. Mysty I don't argue with what you have to say because what you say is a clichéd mess.:rolleyes:

That's my two cents.

Anywho... as stated before this "message" theory has little to do with the conspiracy forum.

As stated in a previous post I think you are a T**** so in responding I think I am just feeding you.And Just in case you are genuine ,Mysty you need to stop taking things too seriously. I'm simply treating you the same way you treat other posters. My "insult" was a reference to the fact you act as if you're above the rest humanity when it comes to understanding the world and no-one is worthy of hearing this precious information. Mysty I don't argue with what you have to say because what you say is a clichéd mess.:rolleyes:

That's my two cents.

Anywho... as stated before this "message" theory has little to do with the conspiracy forum.

You need to grow up.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

You need to grow up.:rolleyes:

Funny I could say the same to you:rolleyes:

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

My name is URL for Mod!!!
    And Sparticle, why do you care if mysterious is wrong?

And Sparticle, why do you care if mysterious is wrong?

I care because I hate to see peoples minds being wasted. If the human race keeps walking the path it's currently on, it will lead to our destruction and only people willing to accept reality can stop it. The world needs clear critical thinking based on reality not people wrapped up in fantasy. It's not Mysty himself I'm railing against its his mindset i.e rejection of reality that I dislike. Personally I don't like to indulge peoples fantasies as I feel it could be actively detrimental to society as a whole. E.G Religion.

/rant.

I care because I hate to see peoples minds being wasted. If the human race keeps walking the path it's currently on, it will lead to our destruction and only people willing to accept reality can stop it. The world needs clear critical thinking based on reality not people wrapped up in fantasy. It's not Mysty himself I'm railing against its his mindset i.e rejection of reality that I dislike. Personally I don't like to indulge peoples fantasies as I feel it could be actively detrimental to society as a whole. E.G Religion.

/rant.

You need to get a life and stop been so obssesed with me. You don't know me. You don't know what I stand for. You haven't walked in my shoes to see how I see things. You haven't experienced what I have. You haven't been in anyones shoes here.

Who the fcuk are you to judge? Your in a fantasy by attacking me "thinking you know it all or claim that I or others don't"

Re read your own post, become self aware and take time to see your own errors and faults in yourself. it could be good. It looks like your ego is getting way ahead of itself unfortunately and that's why your on a rant..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

So does that mean we're all Jewish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Sparticle and mysterious both infracted for trading insults.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

old_aussie wrote: »
    So does that mean we're all Jewish?

Thats the funny thing which eludes some people here.

Modern man pre dates religion, so why the **** would our DNA have a language written into it which wont be spoken for another couple thousand years.

Your posts make me laugh Mysterious. Thanks.

So how come you are privy to this "knowledge" that most human beings can't comprehend?

Still no answer...

Advertisement