Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton in the Watershed Complex

Options
  • 01-07-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi Folks,

just wondering if anyone is interested in playing a few friendly games of badminton in the watershed?.PM me if interested.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

I'm presuming your going to be using the indoor for this? From when me or friends booked it it cost €50 for one third of the court, For one hour. Best of luck finding someone though, I don't know many people that play Badminton around Kilkenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 trixterholly

Hi
    Im actually looking for places to play badminton in Kk? I want to play for fun but dont mind joining a club. Can you name any places?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Sliderman

hey guys as far as I know you can book a single court at The Watershed for €16 per hour and visit (lights included), you just ring ahead and see if there is a slot available :D No club there as far as i know though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Sliderman wrote: »
    hey guys as far as I know you can book a single court at The Watershed for €16 per hour and visit (lights included), you just ring ahead and see if there is a slot available :D No club there as far as i know though

With the Kempo Karate and Kilkenny [Oyama] Karate closed for the summer some the basketball court should be available [maybe the whole thing of they shut down the aerobics classes as well]

Advertisement