Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO little organisation?!?!

• 01-07-2010 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

stupid CAOs office aren't answering their phone!!!!!

it's the last day to change the cao form and they can't be bothered answering their phone grrrrrrr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

stupid CAOs office aren't answering their phone!!!!!

it's the last day to change the cao form and they can't be bothered answering their phone grrrrrrr
    Ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

As you said, it is the last day so they're probably swamped with calls. Just keep trying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭starry nights

i know, and i completely understand that there's probably thousands calling, but it's been ringing through just nobody is answereing, i've been ringing a half hour now!!

surely they'd have extra staff in the last day, considering so many change their CAO at the last minute?! (which is not my reason for calling)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Xtina!!

I tried ringing yesterday and it took me awhile but I eventually got through. Just keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

i know, and i completely understand that there's probably thousands calling, but it's been ringing through just nobody is answereing, i've been ringing a half hour now!!

surely they'd have extra staff in the last day, considering so many change their CAO at the last minute?! (which is not my reason for calling)

Maybe the lovely people at boards.ie could answer your queries:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

stainluss wrote: »
    Maybe the lovely people at boards.ie could answer your queries:)
    their very useful ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

ayumi wrote: »
    their very useful ^_^
    They're very useful. ^_^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Who's going to make a change at 5.16 to see what happens?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

pathway33 wrote: »
    Who's going to make a change at 5.16 to see what happens?

I heard it breaks the internet.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

I heard the CAO come round to your gaff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭BeeJazizWafuls

pathway33 wrote: »
    I heard the CAO come round to your gaff

well that would solve the OP's problem!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Some switchboards will continue to give you a ringing tone even if all extensions are busy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement