Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unplanned pregnancy - how to tell OH

• 01-07-2010 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all, I've just discovered I'm pregnant, it's unplanned and I'm really worried about telling OH.

If anyone here has been in same situation I would love any advice on breaking the news. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

I can only suggest you tell him soon as the longer you leave it the worse it will be (for you).
    I know anytime I've had to do something I didn't want to, the longer I left it the more time I had to dwell on the 'what ifs' and to stress about the possible outcome.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and the very best of luck, I hope your OP is happy with the news.
    If he isn't initially, try remember you've probably had a few days/weeks to come to terms with the situation, he might be in shock & it might take him a little while to get his head around it.

Advertisement