Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low points courses?

• 01-07-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

do Level 8 courses for under 350 points exist? in fear that i won't get Arts UCD, i think i should have some sort of back up, but does such back up exist?
    ADVICE PLEASE!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

Try going on qualifax.ie and search all courses and you can key in what points you will get so you could try that maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MacDizzle

good thinking! thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

better off doing a level 7 you would be interested in? Then you can upgrade to a level 8 in 3 years. Only an add-on year for some courses

food innovation level 8 DIT. Entry require maths OC3 AND OC3 in a sciency subject. But its 4 years. Same as doing a level 7 and an add on

see, Arts is what i really want, chances are i'll get it. but this is kinda one of those last minute freak outs, cos i realise that it might be insane to only have 2 courses on my CAO :P

• Advertisement

forgot to say food innovation was 245 last year

which subjects in arts?

English and History of art :)

then you should do arts :)

I will.. hopefully :)

• Advertisement