Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organising a work night out.

Options
  • 01-07-2010 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭

I've been put in charge of organising a work night out (drinking) for my team (20 people max) next Friday; Im struggling a bit to come up with something.

Originally I was thinking the Long Stone - a basic pub with a decent food platter. But today my boss strongly encouraged me to book Ukiyo Bar on Exchequer Street for *shudder* late night karaoke!

Our expectations for a night out seem to differ slightly.

Any decent suggestions on how and where to organise a boozy night out for work collegues?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

TomCo wrote: »
    Any decent suggestions on how and where to organise a boozy night out for work collegues?

Don't try to please everybody because you won't be able to.

The karoke booths in that place are pretty small so you'll need 2 or 3 for 20 people. They're also really hot.

A bigger place would be better as people can spread out a bit if needs be. Dakota or the like perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

Went to Koh with a group of 10 few weeks ago and had a brilliant time ! Food and cocktails all amazing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Ron Blacks has cocktails for E5 and pints for E4, that'll keep most of em happy and sure they can sing away while they're drunk

Advertisement