Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - July 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

nicest evening of last few weeks and by the sounds of things nicest evening of the week ahead

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Heavy rain, and the wind is picking up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Frequent heavy bursts of rain & a humid 17C

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Just had some very heavy rain in Wexford. I'm anticipating a repeat of Thursday night. That was pretty damn impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Timistry

snaps wrote: »
    glourious evening in Mayo, drinking a glass of red in the garden!!

behave!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Lightning here now for the last 15 - 20 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭daelight

34c in Tokyo.. heading home next week - hoping that blocking high kicks in ...

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Timistry

daelight wrote: »
    34c in Tokyo.. heading home next week - hoping that blocking high kicks in ...

Dont we all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Hasn't stopped raining where I am here in Waterford for over 24 hrs. Large puddles in garden and lots of surface water something that hasn't been seen in months. Surely the soil moisture deficits are no more?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

19c out with a dp of 18c and cloudy no rain yet its ment to be coming at like 12, it going to be weird raining at like 21c.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

raining 16.6c

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

glourious humid and warm morning, mostly sunny (in connemarra)

Wheres this rain , its actually sunny now and 21c..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Rotten miserable misty rain. All day yesterday was the same. Had 31.0mm in the last 24hrs. Was particularly heavy from midnight to 9am when we had 23.2mm. Temp is a mild 17.1c Rh 97%.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

miserable wet day today here too, still pouring outside just like it has all weekend, temps dont really matter in this crap weather but it's quite warm 20C

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

dull &raining :(

far too humid 22.5c and i can't cope!! Its so warm.. and its only 22c! Sunny aswell, i'd change this for 28c and no humidity. Where the hells the rain? Looks like another lot of rain has missed here again?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

22.2c here and very humid.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭dryan

warm and dry here - not a drop of the unmentionable since 8am this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Finally! Blue stuff overhead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

:eek: Is that sunshine i see outside????

owenc wrote: »
    far too humid 22.5c and i can't cope!! Its so warm.. and its only 22c! Sunny aswell, i'd change this for 28c and no humidity. Where the hells the rain? Looks like another lot of rain has missed here again?!!

You've changed your tune, earlier this month you were going on about how boring and cold 21c was, bring on the 40c?? Now 22.5c is too hot and humid and you cant cope???

Are you having a laugh??

23.5c here, warm, very sunny and theres a lovely breeze flowing through the living room!

You've changed your tune, earlier this month you were going on about how boring and cold 21c was, bring on the 40c?? Now 22.5c is too hot and humid and you cant cope???

Are you having a laugh??

23.5c here, warm, very sunny and theres a lovely breeze flowing through the living room!

Gone get lost if it feels warm that's none of your business how would you like 24c with 90 percent humidity it's never like that! Now go jump!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Broken Clouds
    19 degrees
    1008 hpa

owenc wrote: »
    Gone get lost if it feels warm that's none of your business how would you like 24c with 90 percent humidity it's never like that! Now go jump!

Cant you remember the thread where you went on about Humidity and temperatures etc, we tried to explain to you then.

90% humidity in Ireland is very common, 24c is also.

You once told us you where in Florida in 43c heat and high humidity, so that would be a lot worse than 24c and 90% humidity!!

Humidity levels in Ireland at present ranging from 73%-85%

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

owen c's posts =:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Cant you remember the thread where you went on about Humidity and temperatures etc, we tried to explain to you then.

90% humidity in Ireland is very common, 24c is also.

You once told us you where in Florida in 43c heat and high humidity, so that would be a lot worse than 24c and 90% humidity!!

Humidity levels in Ireland at present ranging from 73%-85%

Get off your high horse. Don't ever tell me how to feel the weather ever again.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Captured a bit of an ole bow 10 mins ago, which is still there as I look out.

120806.jpg

never reached the full arc but it was a nice site all the same.

Captured a bit of an ole bow 10 mins ago, which is still there as I look out.

120806.jpg

never reached the full arc but it was a nice site all the same.

Thats obviously to your east as the sun is now in the west??

To far away for me to see!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Bright and dry in Castlebar for most of the day.cloudier in the evening with a few light showers.Mild/Humid.

Advertisement