Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertiser delivery stopped.

Options
  • 01-07-2010 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hey guys, not sure if this should be in the city/county but I decided here was more appropriate since Oran isn't actually the city.
    Anyway back OT does anyone know why the advertiser has stopped delivering to the Oranmore area?? It used to arrive every week but it hasn't arrived in about 4 weeks. Is it just us? Maybe we angered the powers that be:eek::eek::eek:;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

Mr_Emmet wrote: »
    Hey guys, not sure if this should be in the city/county but I decided here was more appropriate since Oran isn't actually the city.
    Anyway back OT does anyone know why the advertiser has stopped delivering to the Oranmore area?? It used to arrive every week but it hasn't arrived in about 4 weeks. Is it just us? Maybe we angered the powers that be:eek::eek::eek:;)

Where in Oranmore are you as we got ours today?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

we got ours today - oranhill area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Mr_Emmet

Very close to the village, its not as if we have a dog or anything so that wouldn't be the cause...Grr! I havent even seen the van/anyone delivering around the place.:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

I'm more southern than Oranmore and we haven't got it in a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭nukinfuts

Nope, haven't got it in a while - still get the independent though. (living out in Maree)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭mrsweebri

I'm down near lidl and we get it every week. Looks a bit hit and miss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Mr_Emmet

wonderful, fickle delivery men/women are just what the world needs! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

nukinfuts wrote: »
    Nope, haven't got it in a while - still get the independent though. (living out in Maree)

We never get the indo though!

Advertisement