Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time work around newbridge

Options
  • 01-07-2010 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have any idea where a student could get summer work in Newbridge? I have tried a few shops in whitewater but they said they weren't hiring.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

jumbone wrote: »
    Does anybody have any idea where a student could get summer work in Newbridge? I have tried a few shops in whitewater but they said they weren't hiring.

Your best bet is too go into the FAS office and search the computers, also TK Maxx are opening soon. Perhaps you could email them.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Osu wrote: »
    Your best bet is too go into the FAS office and search the computers, also TK Maxx are opening soon. Perhaps you could email them.

TK Maxx?? In Newbridge??? Do you know where??? Any others you know of? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

jumbone wrote: »

Have you tried the pubs / hotel / dunnes / tescos?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 debbiek

Think TK Max is opening under the car park in Courtyard, were Penneys was when new one was being built

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Kildare Village have a few vacancies - 10 train ride way + short walk / or bus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement