Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible ban removal from AH.

Options
  • 01-07-2010 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

Hey i have been banned from AH,for a while now.And i have asked for a possible ban removal.I have apologised and i was asked to contact them again in a month to be decided.I have done that its a few weeks now since i sent another pm to appeal the ban.And i sent an appeal to another mod in AH plus catmod,but as of yet i haven't gotten a reply.
    Can anyone help thanks casey:)

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'll ask them to have a look. Be back to you soon (probably a day or two).

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

DeVore wrote: »
    I'll ask them to have a look. Be back to you soon (probably a day or two).

DeV.

Thanks Dev appreciated :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You are a rereg of a few different accounts by the looks of it and have quite a history it would seem, yes? no?

I dislike being taken for an idiot, are you prepared to alter how you interact with Boards?

DeV.

You are a rereg of a few different accounts by the looks of it and have quite a history it would seem, yes? no?

I dislike being taken for an idiot, are you prepared to alter how you interact with Boards?

DeV.

I wasnt trying to make you take you for an idiot,honestly Sorry.i knew you would be able to see the details of what happened.And i already apologised and gave Gordon my word i wouldnt re reg if i got banned again,which i have no intention of getting banned again.You have my word i have no intention of messing around and appreciate the work mods have to do.:)
    Thanks casey:)

Fair enough, with that in mind the mods and I are willing to give you a last chance, but its just that.

I'll ask the mods to unban you but tread lightly. :)

DeV.

• Advertisement

Fair enough, with that in mind the mods and I are willing to give you a last chance, but its just that.

I'll ask the mods to unban you but tread lightly. :)

DeV.

Aww thanks alot much appreciated :) Promise no arsing around :)
    Thanks again DeV and mods in AH much appreciated :)

Advertisement