Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Controller Smasheeeeee

• 01-07-2010 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

Well there goes one of my 360 controllers. Online Fifa 10 can be EXTREMELY frustrating:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Bulktohulk

Only game that's ever made me do that is Super Smash Bros. Threw the gamecube controller out the window. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭JamBur

Bulktohulk wrote: »
    Only game that's ever made me do that is Super Smash Bros. Threw the gamecube controller out the window. :(

I regret it now, but it was a release at the time. I seem to lose goals every time the other half walks in, its better to do some damage to a ontroller then to get narky with her:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

What makes me want to smash my controller is that 70% of the games I play I lose connection, and the ones that don't lose connection I generally booldy lose!:mad:
    It's not the other person quitting that's the problem, btw, that's a different story. It's my shítty internet or my lack of knowledge about NAT settings.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

JamBur wrote: »
    I regret it now, but it was a release at the time. I seem to lose goals every time the other half walks in, its better to do some damage to a ontroller then to get narky with her:D

thats because you're destracted by the sandwich she made for you....

mink_man wrote: »
    thats because you're destracted by the sandwich she made for you....

if only, if only.... I'm usually distracted by the fact that she walks in front of the TV as she serves me beer from between her bare breasts. Hard to train them well eh?

(I hope she doesnt read this)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Have to say, The Xbox controller actually seems pretty solid, I mean mines takes a good beating (Rockstar's table tennis - short fuse..) and works perfect!

After a bitta MW2 on PS3 (couple campers later) controller buckled under pressure.. Felt pretty weak in comparison! Glued back together fine tho..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

JamBur wrote: »

Sir I have the same problem and a big loud headset is your only option this blocks out the nagging and anti gaming vibes coming from women, please use this advice as it has worked for me for 8 years

Wez wrote: »
    Have to say, The Xbox controller actually seems pretty solid, I mean mines takes a good beating (Rockstar's table tennis - short fuse..) and works perfect!

After a bitta MW2 on PS3 (couple campers later) controller buckled under pressure.. Felt pretty weak in comparison! Glued back together fine tho..

Yeah, it took alot of abuse before it gave up the ghost. Was suprised how tough the little bugger was:)
    pdbhp wrote: »
    Sir I have the same problem and a big loud headset is your only option this blocks out the nagging and anti gaming vibes coming from women, please use this advice as it has worked for me for 8 years

Jaysus, she'd think I was off my game alltogether..... I might just try get her into gaming;)

Advertisement