Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribe Fee

Options
  • 01-07-2010 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭

I want to change my usename,in order to do this i must subscribe,can i change it on the subscription fee of 5euro?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Yep. Pretty sure that you can. I'll check with an admin though....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey Mr.Mister.

Short answer: yes.

Long answer with logic: when you pay the €5 (or any longer amount for a longer sub), you have an active subscription. Being a subscriber, it's one of the perks you get. So, yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

sceptre wrote: »
    Hey Mr.Mister.

Short answer: yes.

Long answer with logic: when you pay the €5 (or any longer amount for a longer sub), you have an active subscription. Being a subscriber, it's one of the perks you get. So, yes.

Perfect,and thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

One thing to be aware of is that if the username you want has already been used by someone else then it can't be changed. It would be a good idea to check the member list first.

Advertisement