Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Times Eureka Supplement

• 01-07-2010 7:08pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭

I realise that it is a bit late in the day to be announcing this, but the Times (not the Irish Times, the British one) has a monthly science supplement called Eureka and today's one has a big focus on dinosaurs and palaeontology. I know the Times isn't hugely available in Ireland, especially at this time of the evening, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway

Unfortunately the online access to the Times is subscription-only, although if anyone is part of a university there may find that their institution has a subscription

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Bah! They sell the Times in the shop I work in. Missed it somehow. :mad:

Was it any use?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Maybe call them first thing tomorrow morning, they may not have sold them all? I haven't had a proper read of it yet, but anyone I know who read it (I live in London) is now yearning to be a palaeontologist :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Alas recent policy now has us sending back papers (much to the chargrin of tehe local animal rescue centre :() that arent sold the day we get them (at closing time). They get collected at about 4am so they're long gone. PLus we only get about 6 copies and they always sell.

Advertisement