Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made another video about Irish army weapons

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Sparks wrote: »
    And I've got an odd sense of humour I guess, 'cos that whole tribalism thing just doesn't tweak my nipples. I want to laugh with people, not at them. I'm just a silly, silly hippie that way...

tis ok Sparks as i tell everyone i meet I am not a racist, i treat everyone with the same contempt,myself included.

but back to the topic, nice video harmonious and manic ye are lucky guys to have that collection

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

As far as the .223 thing is concerned, what is engraved on the rifle itself by the manufacturer?
    (I'll lay money it's not .223)
    But it would have been much more informative if you could have explained the differences between the .303s and named the parts on the FN.

You know, there might be something on that... give us a day or two for the Mk 3 version of this. Hang on...

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭vixdname

I've seen better lectures given by buckshee corporals in the FCA and recruits that could have named all the parts properly as well.:rolleyes:

Well done on the video lads, really enjoyed it. Fair play to ye for going to all that bother so as to produce a video for us all to enjoy !!!

deeksofdoom - When are you going to post up a video that you made so as we can all see what a properly filmed and produced and edited instructional video looks like ? Would love to see your offering !!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

Nice video guys, thanks for posting and I am looking forward to the next one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Simo Hayha

closing the boltson both Lees before your ass even hits the chair ... very safety concious:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

harmoniums wrote: »
    Myself and another Irish member here in the USA made a video about Irish army personal weapons from 1922 through to today
    We cover :
    No1Mk3
    No4Mk2
    FN FAL
    Steyr AUG (clone)
    Browning Auto Pistol (BAP)

nice video.
    it must be great to be able to shoot and compare old with new like that.
    i'm green with envy :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    nice video.
    it must be great to be able to shoot and compare old with new like that.
    i'm green with envy :D:D

I just watched your videos, that 307 yard bunny shot was excellent.
    if you ever want to try your hand at coyotes or hogs out here look me up, I'll provide the rifles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

if you ever want to try your hand at coyotes or hogs out here look me up, I'll provide the rifles.

Can we form a threesome :D

I have a few mates in Pheonix and New Mexico that have offered me same.

It's just trying to get the funds together :D

Maybe I should look for a transfer to the US!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

thanks very much i will keep that in mind. same goes if you are ever over my way.
    how ever to quote our great leader "given the current climate" all junkets are off for the being "going forward":D

in the mean time keep making those videos ;)

Advertisement