Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Mark Little Actually Left RTE? RaboBank Ad

Options
  • 01-07-2010 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

My information is that he is on leave. However, this advertisement from RaboBank says something different:

http://www.rabodirect.ie/blog/mark-little-starting-new-business/default.aspx?type=tcm30-85039

Mark Little, former RTE correspondent, took a chance, a leap of faith! He left the safety and glamour of the TV studio to set up his own business ... in the middle of a recession! Madness or method in his madness? He’s found it challenging and exhausting but his optimism is infectious. His business is storyful.com. He’s not abandoning his journalistic roots but is challenging the way news is delivered and utilizing new channels to do this.... (contd p 94)

Love how storyful.com is misspelled not further on. And he submited this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

guybague wrote: »
    My information is that he is on leave. However, this advertisement from RaboBank says something different:

I heard Mark Little on RTE a few weeks ago, and this pretty much matches what he said. I got the impression that he had left.

Advertisement