Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to stay in Killarney

Options
  • 01-07-2010 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Am heading to Killarney on Tuesday week for unfortunately only 1 day.

I will have a Brazilian buddy with me and as I have never been down to Killarney was wondering does anyone have any advice of good B&B's to stay in & what price you would likely to pay for a room with 2 beds?

I know we will be intending to head out for a few drinks so a B&B that is not strict on what time you get in. Talking off drinks, where is good to go on a Tuesday night for a bit of Irish music and craic etc....?

I hope to book tomorrow so any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Would ye not consider a hotel, which would give ye more facilities and wouldnt have to worry about coming and going after a few drinks? :)
    I know the Riverside Hotel (formally The Holiday Inn) is a really nice hotel and reasonably priced, around 70 euro for the room.
    Or The Best Western on New Street is a little less than that, not as nice but very central and Danny Manns pub is located here which do trad music and ballad entertainment every night.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

the failte on college street

Advertisement