Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Propane regulator.

• 01-07-2010 7:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a propane regulator in dublin asap. I got one in halfords but it looks like the type that does the "German" grey propane bottles whereas i have the standard orange ones with the threaded connector. i can carry 2 gas bottles in the camper and was hoping to use one to fuel the bbq this summer instead of the camping gas cylinder i normally use. Heading Saturday so all help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Seaswimmer wrote: »
    I am looking for a propane regulator in dublin asap. I got one in halfords but it looks like the type that does the "German" grey propane bottles whereas i have the standard orange ones with the threaded connector. i can carry 2 gas bottles in the camper and was hoping to use one to fuel the bbq this summer instead of the camping gas cylinder i normally use. Heading Saturday so all help appreciated.

Give Churchtown stores a shot they have a bit of an alladens cave going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭SeamusG97

Sometimes the shop that sells the propane cylinders will carry regulators as well. If they don't they will probably know who does.Might be worth a phone call.
    Also you could try somewhere that sells patio heaters as they use propane.

Advertisement