Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pull switch for electric shower faulty

• 01-07-2010 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Help !!

Has anyone ever replaced a pull switch for an electric shower - have a feeling one of the kids swung out of it and loosened everything inside :mad:

Anyway I am hoping to either fix it or replace it without an electrician if thats possible

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭meercat

easily enough replaced.just replace like with like.remember to tighten connections fully.these switches are not designed for regular use.just use as an isolator for emergency or servicing of shower.
    make sure tripswitch is off.safety first
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055930933&highlight=shower+switch (similar thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭magicray

Thanks a mill meercat, I didnt see that when I searched

Also we have been turning it on and off after every shower :o so that could be the problem !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

magicray wrote: »

Also we have been turning it on and off after every shower :o so that could be the problem !

Thats fine, once the shower isn't running while doing so.

Advertisement