Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the differences between these 2 eircom broadband packages?

• 01-07-2010 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭

hi folks

does anyone know ( apart from ability to have a static ip) what the difference is between the following eircom packages:

1 eircom broadband advanced ( up to 8mb)
    2. eircom business starter (8mb)

with the introduction of the NGB, is the 8mb business starter any better or worse with the 12:1 contention?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

One is for business, one is for home. The price is probably different. You can't get business broadband on a home line, you can't get home broadband on a business line. The cap. Support is different for both. Need I go on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

jor el wrote: »
    One is for business, one is for home. The price is probably different. You can't get business broadband on a home line, you can't get home broadband on a business line. The cap. Support is different for both. Need I go on?

i need to correct you there,

yes you can get business broadband on a home line , have done it before with eircom..

both packages above are unlimited download ( home one 250gb fair use)

€12 odd incl vat in the difference between the two incl line rental.

apart from that, any other differences?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Well its really a similarity but you do have to bend over and grab your ankles for both packages seeing as its eircon.

Advertisement