Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building rubble in an apartment

• 01-07-2010 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm currently getting my bathroom renovated and there's tons of rubble from it.....I have no idea what to do with it all as I don't think I'm allowed to get a skip (???) and I'll never manage to get everything into my car to bring to the recycling centre.......any suggestions?? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

Would you be allowed to get a small skip bag,eg a1 skip bag.OR there s companys that take away rubble.see here http://www.goldenpages.ie/category_Waste+Disposal_Ireland-1.html

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭aliocroc

Have you ever seen the shawshank redemption?? :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,620 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Get a skip, fill immediately. When anyone complains say sorry, the plumber ordered it, I have arranged for it to go straight away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

get a skip bag, its cheaper than a metal skip,say you fill it on monday morning,it should be collected by 5pm,ring the company as soon as its full tell em,can you collect it today give them your mobile no.Google skip bag ie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Why can you not get a skip?

• Advertisement
Advertisement