Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless dogs

Options
  • 01-07-2010 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

I want to know what do you do in cases of homeless dogs in your country? The healthy ones and the contagious ones?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

They might go to the pound, where they have so many days to be claimed by an owner before they are euthanised. Or they might get taken in by a rescue shelter that won't put them to sleep.

If they are sick then the shelter would treat them, but I don't know if the pound would, or maybe some pounds are different. I know one place that won't treat (or put down) sick dogs because they don't have the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Javelin77

Thats nice . At least they don't execute them. Like here in leb. I just witnessed today an execution of 3 poor homeless dogs. God Damn it.

Advertisement