Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording in a Castle?

Options
  • 01-07-2010 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I was told my last thread wasn't informative enough so...........

We are organising an un-official event for Kilkenny Arts Week on 4th-9th of August. There will be a group of about 20 musicians (most of whom don't know each other) getting together from the 4th in Ballybur Castle. The musicians will be from all walks of music. Classical players are pianists, cellists(2) and violin.
    There will be a few rockers there(about 5) and then some jazz musicians. Sax, guitar, organ. Some singers too and trad players

So what I need is someone to help me record all of these people and on the saturday night there will be a performance from whatever the musicians can put together in the two days before Saturday.

The event will be filmed also. If you think you can help and take part let me know.

Thanks

Advertisement