Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Sound system CANCELED

Options
  • 01-07-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

"It is with deep regret that due to the poor economic climate and massive unemployment we have been left with no choice but to cancel the Summer Sound System event at Goffs on August 1st 2010. Both the DJ's and the organisers are devastated by the poor ticket sales and feel that a poorly attended show would prove detrimental for the future. It is our plan to try and place the artists in various clubs throughout Ireland on the same weekend which will facilitate a cheaper ticket price and hopefully help the clubbers afford to see these great acts at a cost they can afford. Current ticketholders can get a full refund from Ticketmaster or as a gesture of good will from the organisers, Ticketmaster will exchange your SSS ticket for a full weekend ticket for Planetlove North which is a massive saving." Yours regrettably -Letrik and Planetlove.

awwwww poor planet love

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

:D I can't help but smile at this lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Quiggers

but the Brian's said the recession was over.
    this is bad news in general as festival tickets in ireland are already over priced and having
    one less fest will mean there is less competition to keep prices low, its amazing that its
    cheaper to go abroad to a festival, freind of mine is just back from glasto and reakons after flights its still cheaper than electric picnic would be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

karma is a bitch pmsl

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Quiggers wrote: »
    but the Brian's said the recession was over.
    this is bad news in general as festival tickets in ireland are already over priced and having
    one less fest will mean there is less competition to keep prices low, its amazing that its
    cheaper to go abroad to a festival, freind of mine is just back from glasto and reakons after flights its still cheaper than electric picnic would be.

There was no competition for this festival because no other festival in the country is as ****e as this one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

BOLLOX:mad:

I wanted to go see this!

• Advertisement
Advertisement