Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win one of 5 vouchers for BodyHaven.ie - fragrances, skincare and more

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Spurs4eva

I usually buy Biotherm Sun Tan Refreshing Self-Tanning Mist, for the wife obviously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭oohlala

Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream for less than €20!!!! EEEEEEEKKKKK
    Amazing!

http://www.bodyhaven.ie/product_detail.php?id=2433&subcat_id=151&sub_subcat_id=&cat_id=1

I love this product for so many reasons, its amazing for my skin whenever its in bad condition its really healing but also very hydrating for normal use. Its quite calming and really good for tired skin, i never go travelling or on a flight without it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CandyApple2010

My favorite product from Bodyhaven.com is DKNY Be Delicious (For Her)
    The fragrance is just so mouth watering!! I adore it and you can get it for a great price on bodyhaven. Better deal than you would get in the USA or anywhere else! The luscious smell that this fragrance gives is extraordinary!! Its not to strong but very elegantly fragranced!! And the bottle is so cute! And you can fit it in your bag so when your out on the go its there if you need it!! Hope I can have the opportunity to win a voucher!! Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

Absolutely love their wide range of perfumes, at really competitive prices! My fav is Calvin Klein Euphoria, has been my favorite for ages & always go back to buying it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I love Freeze 24/7 anti ageing ice crystals......and I need it;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 vinylqueen

Viktor & Rolf EDP... It's my second skin! It reminds me of my past, running around with no money and less sense yet always having fun, but also has that comfort factor of a long-loved scent because friends comment on how they've missed me and it in the same breath. It's more 'me' then any clothes or shoes or photographs. I've been a broke student for years now but when I spray it on, I feel chic enough to walk in anywhere with confidence. You guys do it for an amazing price and ship directly, avoiding the fate of my current bottle which was searched for on holiday only to be opened at home and found to have gone off :( Definitely going to order it from you from now on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

It's got to be Stella McCartney In Two Peony EDT... absolutely gorgeous and normally too expensive for me in the shops, but it's less than half price on here! What a find :D

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

sally hansen sally hansen sally hansen THE most amazing tan ever!!! :D:):rolleyes:;):P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭samsausage

Any of the Hugo Boss products esp Boss original

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I haven't tried it but if I win the voucher it so will be:

Cliff Richard Summer Holiday :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Oh my God, Oh my God I love this site!!

I can't believe they have
    ROC Demaquillage Gentle Exfoliating Cream
    http://www.bodyhaven.ie/product_detail.php?id=2434&subcat_id=185&sub_subcat_id=204

with a whopping 69% off RRP it's only 17.45 it's excellent!!

Can't wait to see the full site up and running! Especially the make up section! Would be nice to have some vouchers for it.......:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Dolce gabanna light blue

A beautiful summery fragrance!

I love it, it's popular and the advertising with your man in his White jocks in the boat!!

Enough said really!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

My favourite product is Decleor Aroma Purete Instant Purifying Mask. I love the fragrance, love that a little of the product goes a long way and especially love the clean feeling from my skin after using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Has to be the perfume and the nice delivery guy! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

I like Britney Spears Fantasy (For Her) it smells good.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 marianik

I love the Bulgari Omnia range - especially Crystalline

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Burberry Brit perfume. Lost the last bottle I bought (neraly full) and havent been able to buy a new one yet.

It's like losing a life long friend, or a limb haha.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 arasnagaeilge

I couldnt pick just one fragrance so I decided I d include one that I like and one that my boyfriend likes.Calvin Klein Euphoria Spring Temptation (For Her) and Calvin Klein Eternity Summer (For Him) .These fragrances really put us in a party, going out mood and we re so lucky we stumbled upon this website because everything is so reasonably priced and well described and advertised. Thanks a mil guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Emporio Armani He and Hugo Boss Pure! They are now my favourite aftershaves/eau de toilette right now and I'd definitely purchase them if I won this (actually I probably will even if I don't).

• Registered Users Posts: 36 neadycodd

I absolutely love the Armani Code perfume - my husband bought it for me as a Christmas present a couple of years ago, and its been my favourite ever since :) !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LMGB

I love d and g light blue its just a lovely fruity fresh fragrance, I'm running low on the bottle I have at the minute so would love to win a voucher to buy some more:D xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mouseinthehouse

I love Bvlgari Rose Esentielle, bottle is empty, but cant get one cause i kinda spent more than i usually do on a Chanel Madmoiselle :D

Carolina Herrera Chic (For Him).

I am now using the Recently Reissued Havana by Aramis which I got shipped from the States, I'm not sure if it's available in Europe yet, though when it is and when you supply it, It will be no 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

I really love the range of perfumes you have. Such a good selection of the classics perfumes and the latest ones. For males and females!! If i had to choose something from the site it would be Moschino I love love!!

Theres a good range of fragrances, it would be impossible to check all of them but so far the ones I looked at are all EDT, not EDP (way more persistent than EDT).
    Id be interested in make-up stuff but that part is under construction:(

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Caught

My favourite product is the Britney Spears Curious perfume!

I love it because I love the Curious range! I use the moisturizer everyday, and I think the perfume smells as nice as it. Its also much cheaper than in chemists and other online stores [72% off RRP for the one I have, the 100ml bottle]. And when I'm running out, I won't have to order it way in advance to make sure I always have it for when I need it, because there's free express delivery on everything!!! That saves even more money, as many places charge ridiculous prices for shipping! :D Win win all around!

Also, I love the free little charm thingy that came on the bottle! :D I'm always breaking them, and it seems quite durable.

http://www.bodyhaven.ie/product_detail.php?id=1867&subcat_id=162&sub_subcat_id=&cat_id=7

Caught wrote: »
    My favourite product is the Britney Spears Curious perfume!

I love it because I love the Curious range! I use the moisturizer everyday, and I think the perfume smells as nice as it. Its also much cheaper than in chemists and other online stores [72% off RRP for the one I have, the 100ml bottle]. And when I'm running out, I won't have to order it way in advance to make sure I always have it for when I need it, because there's free express delivery on everything!!! That saves even more money, as many places charge ridiculous prices for shipping! :D Win win all around!

Also, I love the free little charm thingy that came on the bottle! :D I'm always breaking them, and it seems quite durable.

http://www.bodyhaven.ie/product_detail.php?id=1867&subcat_id=162&sub_subcat_id=&cat_id=7

yes, thats v good value and it is an EDP:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

I'd have to go with Burberry Classic (for him):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 pinkversey

I have four sisters and with three small kids of my own it can be very hard to get to the Department stores to buy what my sisters would love for their birthdays and Christmas. Then I found Bodyhaven.ie. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can now pick up everything I need from Clarins and Lancome facial products to the various perfumes they all like (Eternity, Cerrutti, Tresor etc.) and I can pick up a few bits for my husband too. Products are cheaper than Brown Thomas and Debenhams so again a big thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Penisland

Has to be the Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce EDT Spray (For Him)

Just reminds me of living in Toronto and going on holidays to New York :(

Love how a smell reminds you of good times

Any chance you can get this back in stock :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement