Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advise Please: Dealer Desks setup

• 01-07-2010 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I am looking to set-up a number of "dealer desks". What I am looking for is a recommendation in relation to the physical PC and moniturs.

Each dealer PC will have up to 4(max) monitors attached to them. Each monitor will be displaying separate information using the Extend my desktop feature in Windows.

The trading software is custom built and is extremely light-weight with almost no footprint, however the charting and matrix software would be pretty heavy.

Any suggestions for a PC that can support up to 4 displays:
    Dual Core
    4GB RAM
    250GB HDD(min)
    Windows 7, or Linux -not mac, sorry!

2 PCs initially and 4 monitors total initially.

Must be similar spec machines so that they are interchangeable.

Joe

Advertisement