Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Privacy Issues

Options
  • 01-07-2010 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

I'm aware that username changes are availible for suscribers only. However i'm hoping as its not a cosmetic issue and i'm a poorly student that you'll entertain my request.

I usually post in my college forum and as its a small forum individual posts are noticed more as are usernames. My username is almost identical to my actual name. This has led to recognition in person akin to "are you that guy BarryDoodles from boards, yeah you are" which happened today in a meeting with a member of university staff.

I'm afraid I may ask for my account to be deleted so I can re-reg if my name cannot be amended.

Thank you for your time :)

Advertisement