If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Audio and Video Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

RS will be along shortly with a response on this.

Please do not open any further threads on this topic, thanks.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Moll,

Jeez - you just cannot keep a secret around here can you?

Well done for digging this one out - I had intended to break it to Boardies 1st but you have beaten me to it.

Yep there is quite a sizeable show scheduled for the end of October 2010 in The Crowne Plaza, Santry (It's a really great venue) - we have been selected by The Chester Group (they organise several major AV shows already in the UK ) as the retail partner for the event and so far we have had pretty amazing support for the show from suppliers and we will give you an indication of brands attending well before the show - however it should be pretty impressive with many major AV brands having already confirmed that they are coming and some will be launching significant new products for the first time at the show.

We intend having a mixture of static display and many, many av & audio dems.

I am working with the organisers on a Boardies deal for entry / extra benefits and I can guarantee you that there will be significant discounts to make the trip very well worthwhile ;).

Over the next few weeks I will establish a separate thread to keep you updated on show progress and of course you can direct any queries to me via baords or email in the meantime.

Thanks again Detective Mollers and I'll keep you posted!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

ALL IRELAND NATIONAL SOUND AND VISION SHOW

Chester Group Founder Roy Bird. . “now that we have a truly National Show at Whittlebury (in the UK) any other shows that we organize will be Dealer motivated and also have to break into new territories.When we moved the Autumn show from Heathrow to Northants the overwhelming reward was a substantial new footfall which of course is what everyone wants . . if you stay in a specific location for too long the visitor volume and interest levels are effected and the whole trade suffers so a show for Ireland is just what’s needed.

"We had shortlisted two two great Hotels but the final decision had to be the Crown Plaza Northwood Park (in Santry Near the Airport) not just because of it’s great location in this wonderful 85 acre Park but it’s superior arterial location, closeness to the Airport and it’s high quality services. John & Ursula who own the Philips and Richer Sound Stores will be great partners and have a huge range of brands to offer this the first National Sound and Vision Show for Ireland.

Roy Bird - The Chester Group

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Thanks for the info John, sound good.

I found out about it when reading a review about some Mark Grant interconnect cables and spotted a link. Pure fluke. Sorry if I stepped on your toes!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for the info John, sound good.

I found out about it when reading a review about some Mark Grant interconnect cables and spotted a link. Pure fluke. Sorry if I stepped on your toes!

No problem Mollers :D - Just means I have to get a Boardie package into gear for you all so we can all meet up in the flesh in October and perv over some nice shiny new AV kit - before retiring to the bar where you can all buy me drinks all night...

Keep you posted!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Over the next few weeks I will establish a separate thread to keep you updated on show progress and of course you can direct any queries to me via baords or email in the meantime.

Thanks John :).

I'm closing this thread, a new thread wil be opened (as above) when further details are available.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.