Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECDL / First-Aid / Swimming Cert

Options
  • 01-07-2010 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Over the Summer i'm looking to do the following qualifications ECDL / First-Aid / Swimming Cert . I have no idea where to go in galway to do them. Any ideas or advice would be much appreciated . :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sue345

Maybe try FAS for the ECDL course, not sure if they are running some at the min but you get paid for the day time courses and its a short enough, did it back in Dublin myself a few years ago....not sure bout the rest sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Tipsygypsy

the guys at firstaid.ie do regular couses in Galway - I did one with them a couple of months ago and thought they were very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

It's still not confirmed if you need them for AGS:D
    Firstaid.ie are a reasonable price too. If you google it you will get alot of results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gcosolutions

If you check www.ics-skills.ie you can find advice on ECDL courses in your area. All contact details are there. You can even do your study and tests online. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

About the EDCL, check the skills swap thread. Plenty of good computer people on here that'd help you privately. Also some good stuff here with free samples
    http://www.bcs.org/server.php?show=nav.7680

• Advertisement
Advertisement