Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarion Map770 problem

Options
  • 01-07-2010 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hi folks, I have a problem: I may have bricked a borrowed Clarion Map770.

I'm guessing it's a Pocket PC - based device. I hooked it up to my laptop & tried to run the ActiveSync software, but that wouldn't run under Vista, so my laptop downloaded and ran a CE link-up. Once I realised the problem I installed Active Sync on an XP machine. However when I disconnected and restarted the GPS, it wouldn't load the Navigation section.

Photos, Music & Tools sections all work, but Navigation brings up the message: "Failed to open file igo/480_272/loading.bmp"

I don't know how, or how many files have been overwritten. Any suggestions as to how I can restore them are most welcome.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭nmacc

Problem solved.

If you have the same problem. PM me & I'll pass on the solution.

Advertisement