Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chernobyl Children holiday host

Options
  • 01-07-2010 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

I have 2 little boys & now that I'll be a stay at home mum for a few years I am seriously thinking of hosting a chernobyl child/children over Summer or Christmas from now on. Does anybody have any personal experience of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tinacam

Hi have to say its great my parent use to do it for years and my dad goes to an orphaanage twice a year, bringing in kids for summer n x mas is great for them, but its also so so hard to say goodbye when there stay is over. the rewards for the kids is brilliant, they love to be in ireland for holidays and love the attention!! most of the kids live in orphanages that would be coming to you and are sometimes shy and afraid for the first few days and the tirdness from there big travles.. if u would like to pm me i can give you contact details on how to go about bringing some kids over

Advertisement