Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Dublin feeling

Options
  • 02-07-2010 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

That feeling you get from living in south dublin , when you're out and someone asks you, where are you from?

That feeling you get when you are curising down the N11 on a summers evening

That feeling you get when you look over your shoulder and therre isnt a guy trying to attack you

what are your feelings?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

ah yes you cant beat that feeling of .."Im better than you"...
    :rolleyes:
    Anyone know what this guy is on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Doop wrote: »
    ah yes you cant beat that feeling of .."Im better than you"...

Indeed, it's good to know alright ;)

That feeling you get when you are cursing down the N11 on a summers evening

I take it that's not a good feeling then?
    But you're right, it is an awfully frustrating road to drive on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dublin4Life

I take it that's not a good feeling then?
    But you're right, it is an awfully frustrating road to drive on.

No man, thats a good feeling I only speak of the positives and never the negatives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

No man, thats a good feeling I only speak of the positives and never the negatives

Your typo gave it a very negative feel though - cursing down the N11 instead of cruising down the N11

• Advertisement

The feeling of driving along the Sally Gap is a god one. The feeling of driving the N11 in south Dublin is one of frustration and monotony. Its all stop start traffic with a huge number of lights and lots of idiots in the wrong lanes. Added to that is the constant feeling of a speed traps around the next corner of this "dangerous road". And don't even get me started on the junction at Donnybrook church :mad::mad::mad:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I can feel my mouse cruising towards the lock button...

I can feel my mouse cruising towards the lock button...

do it

do it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭cleremy jarkson

I agree OP. I lived in the northside for a year and I always felt the need to watch my back. I didn't like it all. I'm living in the southside for a year now and I have not had one unnerving experience with a person, unlike in the northside. The people are more civil in the southside (ON AVERAGE) and this is coming from somebody who had nothing to do with Dublin until a few years ago...in fact I still care little for the place. So, I'd say you're not in the minority with your views O.P, even if you are a troll!

I agree OP. I lived in the northside for a year and I always felt the need to watch my back. I didn't like it all. I'm living in the southside for a year now and I have not had one unnerving experience with a person, unlike in the northside. The people are more civil in the southside (ON AVERAGE) and this is coming from somebody who had nothing to do with Dublin until a few years ago...in fact I still care little for the place. So, I'd say you're not in the minority with your views O.P, even if you are a troll!

I appreciate your honest response, I hope you enjoy living on the south side and have many happy years here in the future

• Advertisement

reprazant wrote: »
    Your typo gave it a very negative feel though - cursing down the N11 instead of cruising down the N11

It seems I did leave out the 'i' in cruising hahha !!!!, Well spotted my friend;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭jordan..

Have you ever noticed the sun doesnt shine on the northside. Poor guys, that must be why they are so angry all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

OMG.............OP!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

*sigh*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement